Sad news

Brummie Hornet

Hi folks

Sorry to share some sad news. Some of you will remember the two of us Brimmies following Hornets. 

I am sad to tell you that my good mate  Brian ( the one with the ZZ top beard) has sadly passed away. He was found by his father last week. No more details at this point but wanted our Hornets friends to know.

Onward Brian Onward. A great mate who I travelled the country and drank many a sharp half with for over 30 years.

On 21/10/2020 at 17:35, Brummie Hornet said:

Hi folks

Sorry to share some sad news. Some of you will remember the two of us Brimmies following Hornets. 

I am sad to tell you that my good mate  Brian ( the one with the ZZ top beard) has sadly passed away. He was found by his father last week. No more details at this point but wanted our Hornets friends to know.

Onward Brian Onward. A great mate who I travelled the country and drank many a sharp half with for over 30 years.

Sorry to read about it mate. I may be a roughyed but in rugby league we're all family. RIP Brian. My sympathies to yourself and Brian's family and friends. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived