Thu 22 Oct: SL: Castleford Tigers v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 5.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/10/20 at 17:00

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hull KR will want to at least try and emulate Hull FC's performance and score from Sunday. Hull made Cas look fairly woeful although perhaps Cas simply weren't at the races.

If Cas do suffer another heavy defeat, the knives will surely be out for Daryl Powell. He indicated prior to Sunday's game what a big difference having his half backs on the pitch would make. To be honest, if anything, Cas looked far poorer.

Of course, folk could point out it's the covid effect and some teams are simply going through the motions, well I would hope the players would put in some sort of shift no matter what.

Cas 22 Rervers 24.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Kick off possibly delayed due to motorway incident, just been on Blunderside.

7 minutes ago, wilsontown said:

Wondered why I was watching some antique Leeds vs Saints game. Anyone know when it will kick off?

6:30. But what happens with the other game is anyone's guess.

If it's not broke,

Fix it until it is!

Come On You Dons!

Okay, the TV coverage has just started.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Nathan Massey off hurt already.

And now so is Parcell.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

Good old RL, play the GF with probably 2 North West team's on a Friday night in Hull, what could possibly go wrong.

You got me there

Erm supporters stuck on the M62,oh wait a minute.

Nope can't think what could go wrong.

Jacques O'Neill opens the scoring with a try for Cas.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The VR is cogitating... TRY for Alex Foster.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

10 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

You got me there

Erm supporters stuck on the M62,oh wait a minute.

Nope can't think what could go wrong.

Today is Thursday. 

It's not the Grand Final. 

It's not in Hull. 

Apart from that, spot on! 😀

Milner extends Castleford's lead with a try. Converted for 18:0.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Greg Eden in for a try now - KR have been under the cosh. 24:0

Ralph Waldo Emerson

27 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

Good old RL, play the GF with probably 2 North West team's on a Friday night in Hull, what could possibly go wrong.

A bit like playing the Hull derby in a hot bed of covid in Lanashire innit?

KR finally on the scoreboard, but they've conceded a lot of points already.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Game on?!?!

3 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Game on?!?!

Halfway there.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived