Thu 22 Oct: SL: Castleford Tigers v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 5.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/10/20 at 17:00

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way this is going, one can only imagine what sort of legendary after match interview we may witness.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

32 years since Henderson Gill did a 'bit of a boogy' in Sydney.

Makes you feel old.  I'm beginning to think my chances of becoming a professional Rugby League player are starting to fade.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

That Rovers right edge defence is absolutely shocking.

If Greg Eden can bust your tackle then you might as well find summat else to do.

19 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Makes you feel old.  I'm beginning to think my chances of becoming a professional Rugby League player are starting to fade.

I was there that day, I tend to think in sepia these days.

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

Speaking of shocking defences.

Dear me.

34 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

If you're older than Jeff Grayshon, then no.

And there's the hooter - Castleford 38:24 Hull KR.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

13 minutes ago, bratman said:

This is rubbish. No intensity in defence, too many errors in attack.

Eden for England, I'm afraid with the circumstances and deciding to back load the season in the hope of getting crowds in that's pretty much how it's going to be, the next game will probably be the same.

I wish they'd cut out this fist-bumping everyone and anyone. I know the players have been tested,  and have just spent 80 minutes in close physical contact but I think they should set a good example by minimising this pointless, stupid and wholly unnecessary activity.

Apart from that, well done  Cas, and a decent if unsuccessful fightback from HKR.

3 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

Eden for England, I'm afraid with the circumstances and deciding to back load the season in the hope of getting crowds in that's pretty much how it's going to be, the next game will probably be the same.

True, just get the season done and hope for better next year... or the year after!

Just now, Davo5 said:

Out of playoff contention,short turnarounds,end of season in sight so we’ll done to both sets of players for their efforts,especially the young lads on debut.

Agree with that. I thought it was pretty entertaining in the circumstances.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

13 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Out of playoff contention,short turnarounds,end of season in sight so we’ll done to both sets of players for their efforts,especially the young lads on debut.

Bailey Hodgson certainly didn't look out of place in the winning side.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

43 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Bailey Hodgson certainly didn't look out of place in the winning side.

I agree,if there is one positive to come out of this Sh#t Show of a year it’s the emergence of some quality youngsters who in a normal season might have struggled to make the 1st team.

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

A good advert for No Relegation.  Or perhaps, No Excuse For No Relegation.

1 hour ago, Rupert Prince said:

A good advert for No Relegation.  Or perhaps, No Excuse For No Relegation.

I enjoyed the game but the tackling was very half hearted.

Having no relegation does take away the intensity. 

It's not a problem this year with Covid, as it is great to see any game, but I think long term is different.

2 hours ago, JohnM said:

I wish they'd cut out this fist-bumping everyone and anyone. I know the players have been tested,  and have just spent 80 minutes in close physical contact but I think they should set a good example by minimising this pointless, stupid and wholly unnecessary activity.

Apart from that, well done  Cas, and a decent if unsuccessful fightback from HKR.

I think spitting openly to the ground too is something that is dangerous and needs to be minimised.

In all sports not just rugby league. 

Archived