Thu 22 Oct: SL: Castleford Tigers v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 5.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/10/20 at 17:00

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Niels said:

I enjoyed the game but the tackling was very half hearted.

Having no relegation does take away the intensity. 

It's not a problem this year with Covid, as it is great to see any game, but I think long term is different.

Both sides were despetate, not half hearted.

37 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Both sides were despetate, not half hearted.

Do you think so? I thought both were good in attack but poor in defence. The Castleford players admitted they had switched off in the first half. 

I really enjoyed the game and wanted Castleford to win, but even I could see the defences weren't as committed as they had been earlier in the season when there was something to play for. 

15 minutes ago, Niels said:

Do you think so? I thought both were good in attack but poor in defence. The Castleford players admitted they had switched off in the first half. 

I really enjoyed the game and wanted Castleford to win, but even I could see the defences weren't as committed as they had been earlier in the season when there was something to play for. 

The Cas players were rubbish, not that they were not trying. You might as well say that for Leeds against Salford at the start of the second half of the Cup Final. 

Were Saints not playing in the cup semi a few years back?  No, they went walkabout.  It happens.

Archived