Thu 22 Oct: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Wakefield Trinity KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/10/20 at 19:15

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to my club being involved in a bit of Rugby for a change.

Game will revolve around Sezer.  Skybet going 1/5 for a Shudds win or 14 start for Wakey on the handicap.

Would be a major shock if Wakey win but fingers crossed.  Plenty of Teddies ready to be thrown should the result go as expected though I expect.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

If I had any sense I would give this a miss but seeing as I've paid Sky and I'm a RL tragic  I'll watch it but not expecting much apart from a Shuddersfield win. The consolation is I don't have to listen to that b****y Cowbell.

15 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

If I had any sense I would give this a miss but seeing as I've paid Sky and I'm a RL tragic  I'll watch it but not expecting much apart from a Shuddersfield win. The consolation is I don't have to listen to that b****y Cowbell.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kenny Edwards is down hurt. Not cramp this time - kicked in the face.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jordan Turner on the end of a nice catch'n'pass from Jake Wardle. Huddersfield 10:6 Wakefield.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Jordan Turner on the end of a nice catch'n'pass from Jake Wardle. Huddersfield 10:6 Wakefield.

I thought that was a cracker.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

39 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I wouldn't mind if they were  like the ones you see in Austria about the size of a dustbin lid on a big leather backing they wear over the shoulder, not the cows I hasten to add.

Loads of genuine effort on show from Trinity but it’s a bit rudderless meaning they haven’t capitalised on their domination of possession and position. The Giants have been under the cosh but look very well organised in defence and have that bit of creativity near the line that converts pressure into points scored.

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This is what loads of games will be like if P&R is scrapped for a closed shop, i.e. almost meaningless. 

I find your point almost offensive. These are Pro RL players reduced to mindless casual labour by your reckoning.  I disagree. 

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

A very firm hand-off from Sam Wood, there. Went right through Tom Johnstone without a run-up.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This is what loads of games will be like if P&R is scrapped for a closed shop, i.e. almost meaningless. 

Good entertainment though, better than a boring arm-wrestle where each team is more concerned about not losing rather than winning

1 minute ago, corvusxiii said:

I find your point almost offensive. These are Pro RL players reduced to mindless casual labour by your reckoning.  I disagree. 

Tbf I'm not even watching this game but you know what I mean..

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

Archived