Ukraine Grand Final - LIVE

Starting at 12 noon UK time!

For a bit if history, Legion XIII are the red-hot favourites, reigning champions and I think never lost a game. Last year when the national team played, I think 12-13 of the matchday 17 came from this club. Let's hope Tigers can put up some sort of a fight today!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, langpark said:

Very good broadcast quality! With multiple camera angles, scoreboard etc!

Still scoreless after 12 monutes. Lviv are not bad, bit too many unforced errors and 'brain snaps' like kicking on the 1st or 2nd tackle.

I wish they`d stick with the high-angle camera.

I`m generally in favour of more risk-taking early in the count, but that 2nd tackle kick was a tell-tale sign of a background in you-know-what.

6 minutes ago, unapologetic pedant said:

I wish they`d stick with the high-angle camera.

I`m generally in favour of more risk-taking early in the count, but that 2nd tackle kick was a tell-tale sign of a background in you-know-what.

The more i watch, the more i agree with you. They should only use that back angle for try scoring scenarios. I am getting a bit dizzy 😂

4 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Which team is which? The team in black are 10-0 down now but have actually looked the better footballing side from what I’ve seen. 

Good professional broadcast and officiating 

Score is up on the right hand side of the screen. Legion shown as Kharkiv, Харків. Lviv is Львів.

Completely forgot, so missed the first half. Has the sound just cut off for everyone else, or is it just me?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, del capo said:

This is a decent watch. Some strong looking athletes on the park. Nice stadium as well

It is a pretty good game, ball certainly getting some air. Fair amount of building rubble dumped around the sidelines though.

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Completely forgot, so missed the first half. Has the sound just cut off for everyone else, or is it just me?

Just a silent HT break, as audio is back for kick-off.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kharkiv take and extend their lead with two quick tries. I hope they don't just run away with it now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lviv get one back, thanks to their No.26 throwing a big dummy.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Where's this being played? One of the clubs' home grounds?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived