Is Bevan French really leaving Wigan?

12 hours ago, del capo said:

??????

Made his mark in a lesser but much more fluid  attack based  competition. SL rather than NRL well suites his shape and style. Up to him and his agent where he goes next

As for your 4 /9 game play comment that's down to  the TV contract,  Sometimes we all feel like pygmies . But without that contract we could all soon be reduced to just park football....

Currently SKY are playing far more game than contracted.  Double headers left and right.  Are they paying for that? 

Take a look at their other offerings ... its mostly moronic.  Man U v Chelsea?  Totally boring.  Most of us have got used to the highlights and most of that is about at funny red line they put on the screen.  The full game is yawn inducing.

And here we are grovelling to SKY.  They should be prostrating before us thowing money at us.

French's electric speed puts a smile on my face, just like Amos Roberts did. I hope he stays, but the OP makes a good point in questioning where would the Eels play him, given the attacking talent they currently have.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

Currently SKY are playing far more game than contracted.  Double headers left and right.  Are they paying for that? 

Take a look at their other offerings ... its mostly moronic.  Man U v Chelsea?  Totally boring.  Most of us have got used to the highlights and most of that is about at funny red line they put on the screen.  The full game is yawn inducing.

And here we are grovelling to SKY.  They should be prostrating before us thowing money at us.

IIRC SKY have the right to hold money back if SL fail to provide the  number of games they undertook to make available for broadcast in the season.

Double/treble headers reduce SL/club costs.

22 minutes ago, TBone said:

IIRC SKY have the right to hold money back if SL fail to provide the  number of games they undertook to make available for broadcast in the season.

Double/treble headers reduce SL/club costs.

More like SL should sue SKY for not supplying the service they promised.  😁

Archived