Kris Welham confirmed

Kris Welham has been an excellent signing for the Salford Red Devil’s always gives 100% each game and he has been a very good clubman, highly rated by all the coaching staff at Salford and I hope that he performs as well at Featherstone in 2021 onwards.

Thanks for everything Kris.

Very pleased we have managed to sign Kris.He has been playing well this season and does not seem to be carrying injuries which at this stage of his career is good.No doubt on this seasons form he could have obtained a one year contract in S.L..But playing in The Championship for one or two seasons while he winds down his playing days seems a good option for him.Looking forward to next season already ,lets hope we can get supporters in.

5 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Very pleased we have managed to sign Kris.He has been playing well this season and does not seem to be carrying injuries which at this stage of his career is good.No doubt on this seasons form he could have obtained a one year contract in S.L..But playing in The Championship for one or two seasons while he winds down his playing days seems a good option for him.Looking forward to next season already ,lets hope we can get supporters in.

I think part time rugby was always on his agenda

https://www.totalrl.com/salford-stars-future-mapped-out/

https://www.salfordreddevils.net/kris-welham-joins-featherstone-for-2021/

Ever since our Joe (Crabtree) moved from Fev to be the media guy at Salford they have been my second favourite club after Rovers. From what I've seen of him and discussed with Joe I think he will be the type of player who stands up to be counted when the going gets tough, especially against the better sides.

Archived