Mon 26 Oct: SL: Salford Red Devils v St Helens KO 5.30pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/10/20 at 18:00

8 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

I don’t doubt it was a young side. But do we really need to be told a hundred times?

If the St Helens Reporter ever gets its own TV station, they can simply pipe in the Sky commentary. Come to think of it, North Korea TV could do worse than draw from their phrase book of awestruck one eyed praise for their Glorious Leader’s next walk about. 

Enjoyable game. One exhausted team against a v youthful line up (with lots of potential stars by the looks of it) made for a good contest. Sarginson is such a good full back, he always gives everything. If only he had played at Wembley, things could have ended very differently. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

If the St Helens Reporter ever gets its own TV station, they can simply pipe in the Sky commentary. Come to think of it, North Korea TV could do worse than draw from their phrase book of awestruck one eyed praise for their Glorious Leader’s next walk about. 

You mean the lone Saints fan working for Pie Sports. Clarke, Carney & O'Connor might as well just wear their " I ❤️ Wigan"  badges front & centre every week !

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

3 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

You mean the lone Saints fan working for Pie Sports. Clarke, Carney & O'Connor might as well just wear their " I ❤️ Wigan"  badges front & centre every week !

It’s an absolutely bizarre stance from Wiganers to think Sky is some sort of Fingerpost production when you’ve had years of Clarke’s bias. 

On the rugby side I thought that the younger saints players were excellent and showed what a good system they must have in place.

I thought that the game was played at a very fast pace and both sides made more errors than they should have done.

On the other hand the commentary team on the whole were awful, with each member coming up with stupid comments, what had the fact that Terry O’Connors  son is on the Leeds Rhinos books got to do with a Salford v Saints match, we already knew that the Saints team had some  youngsters in, why keep repeating it lots of times?

When the young Saints player knocked on they were saying quite rightly that he shouldn’t dwell on it but they then kept bringing it up time after time all through the remainder of the match.

Why do they continually do re-runs of incidents such as knock ons , the miss actual play?

Terry O’Connor should realise by now that every player on the field should potentially be a “Go to player” as he usually gets it wrong each match.

And the least said about John Wells the better.

Salford have been a breath of fresh air to the league in all honesty last year or so, whats probably more frustrating for the club has a whole at the moment though is no fans being allowed in, they would be bringing in 5000+ easily just now.

8 hours ago, Saint Toppy said:

8 hours ago, Hela Wigmen said:

It’s an absolutely bizarre stance from Wiganers to think Sky is some sort of Fingerpost production when you’ve had years of Clarke’s bias. 

That went well. 

Archived