Mon 26 Oct: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/10/20 at 20:15

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definite red, even if it was a light kick it was still a kick and there is a zero tolerance policy similar to head butting. That being said, should've been a yellow for Myler too and Cas fans can feel very aggrieved with the inconsistencies. Not penalizing Hurrells off the ball hit but the 2 late ones from Cas is just mental. This game feels like it's gonna boil over now and it feels like there are more cards coming.

5 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Maybe if Holmes had ' rolled away ' as he is supposed to do ,Myler wouldn't have swung his elbow ,penalty to Leeds for interference ,red for Holmes for being a knob 

That doesn't justify Mylers reaction, just like Mylers elbow doesn't justify Holmes brain explosion.

Crazy play after the hooter by Leeds gives them exactly what it deserves.  90 metres try to Eden. 😄

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Ooh, what an end to a half! Leeds could have just fallen over, but chose to chuck it about, and Eden was waiting.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, LeytherRob said:

That doesn't justify Mylers reaction, just like Mylers elbow doesn't justify Holmes brain explosion.

Myler is on the floor trying to get to his feet , so if he'd managed to connect with Holmes , who is where he shouldn't be ?

12 all, and a young St Helens winger will be thinking that maybe he didn't make the worst mistake of the day...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, GUBRATS said:

Myler is on the floor trying to get to his feet , so if he'd managed to connect with Holmes , who is where he shouldn't be ?

So lying on now means you can elbow someone in the face, is that what youre saying?

1 minute ago, dkw said:

So lying on now means you can elbow someone in the face, is that what youre saying?

With one arm on the floor I doubt he expected Holme's face to be in range , so who's at fault ? , Who is cheating ?

Archived