Thurs 29th Oct SL : Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Trinity KO 17:30 SKY

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wakefield Trinity

2 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leeds could have done a Salford and refused to play, they are clearly playing busted and out on their feet as well as possibly infected by Covid. Hats off to Leeds for getting back out on the field, playing more games than any other team in such a short space of time.

They have only played one game more than the beaten semi finalists. They have also played a weakened side in at least 3 of the games. 

Most sides have been affected by Covid to be fair. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leeds could have done a Salford and refused to play, they are clearly playing busted and out on their feet as well as possibly infected by Covid. Hats off to Leeds for getting back out on the field, playing more games than any other team in such a short space of time.

But they didn't and you got a beating, live with it.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

4 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Not all teams have looked to cancel/postpone games, when Warrington had 8 players missing for 2 games they played both. The last two were cats covid and Salford no players, whilst I see leeds have a tough schedule they cancelled games earlier in the season. 

9 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Possibly infected by Covid? 

51 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

So, clever clogs, which two Leeds players played with broken ribs, and which player was named in the bench who was’t fit to play? Oh, and which one got out of his sick bed to play having not eaten for 4 days? Well played Trinity. Thoroughly deserved.

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Looks like Leeds players are suffering the effects of the Covid disease, they must have become infected from the 13 positive Castleford players in Monday’s game, time will tell but I expect it to show up in the next round of testing 

🤡🤡🤡

5 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

If the comeback happens, it'll be all the sweeter

I was a bit concerned there might be a comeback Tommy.

I think the fact that Wakefield played a more shrewder tighter game in the second half prevented another Huddersfield.

Also they had no loss of players so were able to save energy. 

It was an enjoyable game.

Well played Wakefield.

I'd say a fair few Leeds players clocked off after the CC. Its human nature and one reason the double is so hard.

I hope Agar forgets position now. We were always longshots to do anything other than make up the numbers in the playoffs. I'd rather he started properly mixing some of the younger players into the team for the rest of the year. Zero point playing someone like Ferres, but also zero value in playing a team full of kids.

24 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Enjoy your cup final moment 

Knock the trolling on the head now, it's getting really annoying.

If you don't do it voluntarily, I will do it for you.

Archived