Thurs 29th Oct SL : Hull Kingston Rovers v Hull FC KO 19:45 SKY

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Hull FC

Discuss the SL game between Hull Kingston Rovers and Hull FC here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

When you say "you've", you do realise he's not actually a Hull FC fan right?

To be fair to HKRAD just about everyone else has assumed the same in the past.

I think it's a bit sad that it's more than likely he chose that name hoping people would "fall for it".

13 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

To be fair to HKRAD just about everyone else has assumed the same in the past.

I think it's a bit sad that it's more than likely he chose that name hoping people would "fall for it".

Tbf I can never quite tell if he's a troll, or if he is a Hull fan but just a hugely cynical one.

As for the game. I've struggled to remain interested in this season, but a derby always has it's own interest whatever the circumstances.

We have actually been showing some promising signs in recent weeks. We played very well against both Huddersfield and Castleford. We should be on a 3 game winning streak except that we stepped in to play Leeds at short notice. In fact I thought we battled well on that game too against the odds.

Rovers on the other hand have been rotten. Can they lift themselves? Have they been keeping their powder dry knowing the season is over and that this game is the last thing to play for? 

Based on form and the 2 sides on paper Hull should win by 30+, but I've said that about derbys before and they rarely happen like that. I'm still fairly confident about the victory, but there will be some twists and turns.

Hull FC by 12

We should win if current form is a guide.

Shaul missing is a blow as he's been a thorn in Rovers' side in past derbies. Mind you, if Connor Wynn takes his place, who knows what might happen after last years big win at the KC.

Hull FC 38 Rervers 18.

3 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

We should win if current form is a guide.

Shaul missing is a blow as he's been a thorn in Rovers' side in past derbies. Mind you, if Connor Wynn takes his place, who knows what might happen after last years big win at the KC.

Hull FC 38 Rervers 18.

Blessing if it means Connor at full back. I really think that's the best option for him.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Just now, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Blessing if it means Connor at full back. I really think that's the best option for him.

Which Connor?

38 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Wrong topic sorry

I can understand your excitement!

1 hour ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Surname, not forename.

Griffin drops out so Connor of the surname variety plays fullback. Ben McNamara in at 6. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

5 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Should be an easy win for Hull FC this, Hull KR are a Championship standard team

Okay, hands up who legged it to the bookies with a crisp tenner after reading this post?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Specsavers for Ben Proe.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived