Fri 30th Oct SL : Warrington Wolves v Huddersfield Giants KO 17:30 SKY

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Huddersfield Giants

Discuss the SL game between Warrington Wolves and Huddersfield Giants here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warrington to have a poor first half due to rustiness. Austin to step up in the second 40 to help Warrington scrape a win. Sezer to get MOM as he wants to show the Wire fans what’s in store when he replaces Widdop for 2021.*

18-16 home win.

*Not really. I can’t back that up with evidence. 

30 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Warrington to have a poor first half due to rustiness. Austin to step up in the second 40 to help Warrington scrape a win. Sezer to get MOM as he wants to show the Wire fans what’s in store when he replaces Widdop for 2021.*

18-16 home win.

*Not really. I can’t back that up with evidence. 

You need to sit down, backing wire are you all right. 

56 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

You need to sit down, backing wire are you all right. 

Hey, I do back us about 40% of the time I reckon 😁

This one is a potential banana skin though. Hope I’ve not got too excited with my predictions.

On 29/10/2020 at 16:48, bamfordsbeans said:

Has a team ever won twice in a day?

I can see it being a pub quiz favourite in the future.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Game seems to have been put back to 6:00

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Why can't rugby teams set off in good time for rugby matches?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

By the way, congrats to Leroy Cudjoe on his 300th game. I was reflecting only recently that he and Lawrence seem to have been around forever and both have shown terrific durability and consistency at the top level. Good effort.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

By the way, congrats to Leroy Cudjoe on his 300th game. I was reflecting only recently that he and Lawrence seem to have been around forever and both have shown terrific durability and consistency at the top level. Good effort.

And both absolutely top blokes to boot!

2 minutes ago, meast said:

Sean Long, thoughts?

Seems to have a lot to say but afraid to say it all and seemingly ending up going round in circles.

But I'd rather hear tactical stuff like this then the inane banter.

Quite enjoying it.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Respect to Ashton Golding for trying to claim a penalty after two Hudds players blocked King off there.

Blatant abuse of HIA by Warrington.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 hour ago, meast said:

Sean Long, thoughts?

Seems to have a lot to say but afraid to say it all and seemingly ending up going round in circles.

But I'd rather hear tactical stuff like this then the inane banter.

Sean could do with a bit of broadcasting coaching. "You know......"

Archived