Fri 30th Oct SL : Warrington Wolves v Huddersfield Giants KO 17:30 SKY

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Huddersfield Giants

1 minute ago, bobbruce said:

Doesn’t matter the refs don’t have a choice.  

They do.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come it's only just finished?

I think I'm on a slight delay but even so.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

How come it's only just finished?

I think I'm on a slight delay but even so.

Ko delayed due traffic problems.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

7 minutes ago, meast said:

What's the more serious thing in the game?

Hitting a relaxed half back hard and late or kicking a ball in frustration into an empty stand?

I guess player protection and safety means sod all when BMM is around?

We've got it seriously wrong if the former is not a yellow card and the latter is.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Robinson spot on in his assessment, but he's carrying too many players who won't put the extra effort in or don't have the the skillset to influence a game. For all the talking up of Wardle he's poor in defence and at 21 should be the full package by now, a few extra kg of muscle and a move to a bigger club who would put more pressure on him might help, or his he happy to coast along with a guaranteed first team spot and no medal's.

On 28/10/2020 at 17:53, Cheshire Setter said:

Warrington to have a poor first half due to rustiness. Austin to step up in the second 40 to help Warrington scrape a win. 

18-16 home win.

Not a bad effort even if I do say so myself.

5 minutes ago, Ullman said:

We've got it seriously wrong if the former is not a yellow card and the latter is.

Having missed it first time and watched Sky's replays, I hope the RFL have a word with Hicks at least.

Bloody ridiculous.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

11 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Having missed it first time and watched Sky's replays, I hope the RFL have a word with Hicks at least.

Bloody ridiculous.

Absolutely mate.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Bloody ridiculous.

You do realise Ganson is in charge,Hicks has probably cemented his Grand Final spot after tonight !!!

Impressed by Robbo's reaction when asked to comment on the sin binnings by Jenna, he refused to get drawn in and laid the blame firmly at the players' door rather than any decisions that went against us.

Imagine if that had been Powell, Jenna wouldn't have even needed to open her mouth before Powell's bottom lip rambling would have started.

Top bloke is that Luke Robinson.

Archived