30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Wigan Warriors

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hela Wigmen said:

And if the commentary is to be believed, that’s off the advice of the video ref. 

Yes, if the ref didn't see point of contact and asked for advice, that is worse as the VR has no excuse to miss it. 

Just now, JohnM said:

He's a very lucky lad indeed. 

I don't think he will be as lucky when the footage is gone over by the authorities.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well we've been dominated in this second half. Started making the odd mistake towards the end of the first half and that's only got worse.

Result aside though, if only we had a game of this intensity every week. Best Derby in a while.

Hope Greenwood enjoys his few weeks of rest. Grub.

Now that was a game.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Don't let that one incident detract too much from a tremendous, intense and otherwise very clean contest. This was a really good Derby, and possibly a Grand Final taster.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Shame all the Wigan haters have now got the opportunity to detract from what was a class match.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Futtocks said:

Don't let that one incident detract too much from a tremendous, intense and otherwise very clean contest. This was a really good Derby, and possibly a Grand Final taster.

Detract? 

It's win-win, Saints lose, but we also still get to have a go at Wigan 🤣

Just now, Clogiron said:

That comment didn't stand the test of time.

I'll guess it still has the lowest penalty count of any game this season.

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

And people still call this season a joke, farce etc. and want us to call it a day. 

I'm started to worry its not going to end well, there's a lot of injuries the last few weeks and its only going to get worse with the way they are overplaying the players.

Archived