Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Wigan Warriors

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very enjoyable Derby. I hope it stays as close as this 'til the very end.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Most unlike Wigan in a couple of instances first half, two long distance breaks with nobody swarming up in support.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Barca Mum said:

How do you do that?

Who said that?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

He’s just summed up the Saints try better than I’ve seen any try broken down on Sky this year. 

I wish they'd do more of this sort of technical stuff breaking down the plays. Absolutely sick of the sport being dumbed down to 'phenomenal effort' when there's so much that goes into it. Longy's not the most media friendly speaker though, seems pretty nervous.

38 minutes ago, northamptoncougar said:

Did Tony Clubb eat Tony Clubb?

I don't know but I think he likes a lot of chocolate on his biscuit.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Just now, Moove said:

I wish they'd do more of this sort of technical stuff breaking down the plays. Absolutely sick of the sport being dumbed down to 'phenomenal effort' when there's so much that goes into it. Longy's not the most media friendly speaker though, seems pretty nervous.

I’m a bit of a geek for that side of thing anyway but I was genuinely excited to listen to Long tonight as I know he’s supposed to be excellent at his job and will provide great bits of information. 

He was the man that pretty much every Saints coach he played under said would become a coach because he was forever stopping training to ask questions about why we were doing things and putting in his thoughts. 

17 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

Don't mean to sound like Gok Wan here, but Hardaker needs to pull himself together. That goatee, coupled with his barnet, ages him about 20 years and as for that new neck tattoo, wow

He follows Longs fashion.  

13 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Very enjoyable Derby. I hope it stays as close as this 'til the very end.

I know what you mean, but my nerves would prefer to be be 40 nill up by now. 😉

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

looks like nowt's going to change second half already.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

How disciplined are both these teams.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Gedin Tommy

Archived