Sun 1st Nov SL : Wakefield Trinity v Leeds Rhinos KO 14:00

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Leeds Rhinos

Discuss the SL game between Wakefield Trinity and Leeds Rhinos here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Obviously intended to wind up people but a poor effort really! 

Lets hope it's as accurate as his 50 - 0 cup final win for Leeds prediction was. 🤡

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Wakefield are 2nd bottom, along with Hull kr they are the easy beats this year, I’m just calling it as I see it.

Recipe for disaster. Wakey have a bit of form back and Rhinos struggled to beat a 12 man Cas. I don't think for a minute it will be as easy as you predict.

10 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Recipe for disaster. Wakey have a bit of form back and Rhinos struggled to beat a 12 man Cas. I don't think for a minute it will be as easy as you predict.

I don't think it'll be as easy, but for some Wakefield fans merely mentioning that Leeds "should" win against our generally unsuccessful near neighbours is blasphemous trolling backed up by decades of snobbery and prejudice to the point you end up at Watersplash being the point Satan himself actually sided with Leeds and has done ever since.

Teams announced.

I know the media seems fixated on Leeds but both teams have played 3 in 7 days. 

Trinity still have 3 isolating (conveniently media reports neglect this).

Pitts, Kopzcack and Gwaze isolating.

Brough, Arundel, Ashurst, Kaye and Gigot injured.

Kirmond and Atkins (not sure if they been granted early release).

johnstone, Lyne, Jowitt and Tupou all rested. 

A lot of young lads stepping in this game. Will be good to see what some of the youngsters can offer. 

Looking forward to it. On paper Leeds should be favourites but maybe a few pairs of fresh legs and young hungry players could see a wakey double. 

3 hours ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Stop winding em up 😁 lol. 

He's winding no one up.  Just repeatedly coming across as an immature fool.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

Almost full back line unavailable for Wakefield plus two real grafters.  Lyne, Johnstone, Jowitt, Tupou, Batchelor and Crowther all out.  Should level things up a bit. 

Glad the 1st game was the one on Sky.  Ourleague is nice and private.   🙂

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

On 30/10/2020 at 22:46, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

He's winding no one up.  Just repeatedly coming across as an immature fool.

31 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Side effect of his acne medication?

At least I don’t throw around personal insults, let’s keep it about rugby league.

Wakefield’s win against a challenge cup final winning battered and exhausted Leeds side certainly adds excitement to this game. I can’t wait for it, it’s not often you get to play the same side twice in a week and get one back so quickly. I normally have a lower than average interest in the Wakefield fixture, but this one feels like a game against one of the big sides, bring it on, hopefully the our league app is on form and fully functional.

17 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

At least I don’t throw around personal insults, let’s keep it about rugby league.

Wakefield’s win against a challenge cup final winning battered and exhausted Leeds side certainly adds excitement to this game. I can’t wait for it, it’s not often you get to play the same side twice in a week and get one back so quickly. I normally have a lower than average interest in the Wakefield fixture, but this one feels like a game against one of the big sides, bring it on, hopefully the our league app is on form and fully functional.

Didn’t Leeds put out weakened teams either side of Wembley ?

So hardly battered & exhausted and more totally outplayed by the better team on the day.

Archived