Mon 2nd Nov SL : Salford Red Devils v Catalans Dragons KO 15:00

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Catalans Dragons

Discuss the SL game between Salford Red Devils and Catalans Dragons here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Who will win this one? Let me think. Okay, I've thought and my answer is I neither know nor care. I just hope nobody picks up a serious injury and nobody goes down with coronavirus.

Bring on the play-offs, if we must, and then have a break before restarting next year.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

13 minutes ago, tonyXIII said:

Who will win this one? Let me think. Okay, I've thought and my answer is I neither know nor care. I just hope nobody picks up a serious injury and nobody goes down with coronavirus.

Bring on the play-offs, if we must, and then have a break before restarting next year.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

###### off , it's bloody October

On 29/10/2020 at 23:27, Manfred Mann said:

Catalans will win 36-8. 

Look to Israel Folau and Sam Tomkins for great games

Look to Krisnan Inu for an emotional breakdown.

Neither Tomkins brother in the squad, MM.  Apparently all yesterday's Covid-19 tests at Les Dracs returned the hoped for negative result.

Salford only naming 16 players for a 21 man squad.... It's getting like the Pennine League...

Dragon by 28

"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . .  . . . Which one did you perform? "

1 hour ago, Dessie O'Hare said:

Salford only naming 16 players for a 21 man squad.... It's getting like the Pennine League...

Dragon by 28

It's a disgrace, that's what it is, and one that can only be put right by clicking on the squad list on the Twitter feed to reveal the other 5 players that make up the 21 players in their 21 strength 21 man squad.

9 minutes ago, Hammerless Nail said:

It's a disgrace, that's what it is, and one that can only be put right by clicking on the squad list on the Twitter feed to reveal the other 5 players that make up the 21 players in their 21 strength 21 man squad.

And naming a full matchday squad. Bloody Salford!

40 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

And naming a full matchday squad. Bloody Salford!

I knew the game should have expanded as far as Weaste back in 1896. What about the heartland clubs, eh? Eh?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived