Daryl Powell

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that's him and Watson then?  Dream Team.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

15 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

lets not forget brian mac will be looking for an appointment if things turn sour for twp

Rumours of him becoming assistant at Cronulla.

I think the Powell era at Cas has come to a natural end. They either rebuild and keep challenging for playoffs or go back to join Wakefield at the foot of the table

Don’t understand why the club are looking past Andy Last,seems to have turned the team around,playing some exciting rugby,Powell overated and his constant need to attach blame to someone else to disguise his shortcomings is tiresome,

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Don’t understand why the club are looking past Andy Last,seems to have turned the team around,playing some exciting rugby,Powell overated and his constant need to attach blame to someone else to disguise his shortcomings is tiresome,

Powell overrated?? Interesting comment.

12 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Powell overrated?? Interesting comment.

I'd say he's very good at getting the best out of resources available to him. The big question mark over him is when it comes to the 'big' one off games where he seems to get it wrong far more often than not (1 win in 6 finals I think). 

9 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

I'd say he's very good at getting the best out of resources available to him. The big question mark over him is when it comes to the 'big' one off games where he seems to get it wrong far more often than not (1 win in 6 finals I think). 

Eggsbloodyzactly.

Archived