Toulouse olympique promo video

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Nah.... it was a cracking day out.... but nowhere near my best day out at a game.

Toronto was fabulous. A fantastic experience.  I prefer toulouse though

Did you stay at the ground afterwards for the party? That was the most enjoyable part for me. The rest before game breakfast and night out after was pretty impressive too! Toulouse is a good night out too! 

1 minute ago, barnyia said:

Did you stay at the ground afterwards for the party? That was the most enjoyable part for me. The rest before game breakfast and night out after was pretty impressive too! Toulouse is a good night out too! 

Canada and France are my two fav destinations. Massive francophile. Toulouse just the perfect fit for me...

Great rugby experience at both venues but I get more out of South West France than perhaps I would Toronto for non rugby related stuff.

One of the best games I ever saw for atmos, fever pitch emotion and sheer enjoyment was at post office Road for an academy game circa 2003. You dont always need the crowds.

That said, gb v oz Wembley 94.....

Toulouse over Toronto is definitely a plus. Some local competition for Catalans and it could ignite the French game and get more juniors playing the game, something that was decades away with the Wolfpack. 

It may also encourage a tv deal that actual decent paid money to broadcast. 

Lenaghan is a great fan of Toulouse and has spoken at their dinners. He has a place in the Gers not far away. So who knows.?

Still pretty average  on the park though and need massive recruitment to venture anywhere near SL standards. Their base at Blagny is lovely but hardly downtown.

On the plus side they have   their own and very strong  financial support. Love their sausages as well.........

8 minutes ago, del capo said:

Lenaghan is a great fan of Toulouse and has spoken at their dinners. He has a place in the Gers not far away. So who knows.?

Still pretty average  on the park though and need massive recruitment to venture anywhere near SL standards. Their base at Blagny is lovely but hardly downtown.

On the plus side they have   their own and very strong  financial support. Love their sausages as well.........

You should watch the vidéo.... 

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I find it astonishing we are even in this position squabbling over the next best team. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Bradford were amongst the front runners with the connection with Mr Wood.

I honestly would love to see a breakdown of reasons for and against each team. 

I think international fixtures next year will be difficult with covid - so how will this impact Catalans and also Toulouse? 

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

Archived