Toulouse olympique promo video

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

You been watching this American panto all night then???🤣🤣🤣

I’m not making a decision over suspending or banning someone within an hour of seeing Trumpy on telly. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Excellent promo video !

Toulouse is a far better opportunity for SuperLeague than Toronto in order to go beyond the M62 corridor.

Toronto should work in North America to promote a local Super League.

With Toulouse, capital city of the french rugby, it's not only a promotion for this club, but also for the french RL and for the whole of Super League and Rugby League in the northern hemisphere.

2 hours ago, newbe said:

As a southern based supporter just as quick for me go to Toulouse as going up North, but better weather too.

They don't do pies though😁

À big city club would help French rl, it's far enough away from catalans and close enough to the aude region to attract young players from there, it'll be good if toulouse can boost rl around the aude and toulouse as much as the catalans have in perpignan. 

39 minutes ago, barnyia said:

À big city club would help French rl, it's far enough away from catalans and close enough to the aude region to attract young players from there, it'll be good if toulouse can boost rl around the aude and toulouse as much as the catalans have in perpignan. 

Who are the bigger club in Perpignan now Barnyia, Catalans or the Union team? 

40 minutes ago, barnyia said:

Toulouse will get a large chunk of supporters from the Tarn region, Albi in particular. They got a 6,000 crowd in Albi against Leigh and get big support from there. RL fans in Lot-et-Garonne will also attend TO games. With them playing at the big RU stadium in the centre of town I can see them averaging 10,000, Covid withstanding 

The catalans crowd may drop as quite a few people go to watch them from carcassonne, but if the fixture list is planned properly I reckon quite a few fans will go to both, especially in the aude area. 

Toulouse has a bigger catchment area than the catalans, with it being a city surrounded by rl playing towns and not touching a foreign border where rl is not known. 

It could be a massive boost for French rl, 

6 minutes ago, barnyia said:

The union still gets slightly bigger crowds, but I reckon they're at an equal level now, but if usap get back into the top 14 they'll probably be the bigger of the two. 

Catalans having a French derby can only help in that though.

19 minutes ago, barnyia said:

The catalans crowd may drop as quite a few people go to watch them from carcassonne, but if the fixture list is planned properly I reckon quite a few fans will go to both, especially in the aude area. 

Toulouse has a bigger catchment area than the catalans, with it being a city surrounded by rl playing towns and not touching a foreign border where rl is not known. 

It could be a massive boost for French rl, 

I agree Barnyia (Many fans will go to both) Toulouse though has a far bigger catchment area.

Could be exciting times ahead:)

On another note any news on the election?

Paul

Luc lacoste has unveiled his list today

Another game on via occitane on Saturday, xiii catalans v Toulouse, and St gaudens are streaming their Sunday game against carcassonne on you tube too. Maybe the lockdown is making the elite 1 teams and the fédération a bit more productive and realise that some things are possible if you try! 

Getting rid of the fantasy of Toronto and replacing them with the reality of Toulouse will be the best decision Super Leage have ever done.

Not only will it be better for Super Leage  in the long term but should improve the international game with a stronger French national team.

22 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

I agree Barnyia (Many fans will go to both) Toulouse though has a far bigger catchment area.

Could be exciting times ahead:)

On another note any news on the election?

Paul

Neck and neck, Trump threatening legal action 

31 minutes ago, Geoff Boon said:

Getting rid of the fantasy of Toronto and replacing them with the reality of Toulouse will be the best decision Super Leage have ever done.

Not only will it be better for Super Leage  in the long term but should improve the international game with a stronger French national team.

Indeed, having Catalans in SL has really helped, hasn't it ? 🙂

Archived