Toulouse olympique promo video

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gingdong said:

Hello hello were in the middle of a pandemic here and France with no way of knowing how it will turn out, no way can they pick another team in France be madness

I'll be honest I don't see what difference it makes? Where do you see the additional problem?

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

4 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

I'll be honest I don't see what difference it makes? Where do you see the additional problem?

you dont see any problems there???? sorry i can see many potential problems would be foolhardy especially when theres a good chance they would get promoted year after when all this may of calmed down, dont forget we dont know how this virus is going to pan out, especially with the mink in denmark 

Just now, gingdong said:

you dont see any problems there???? sorry i can see many potential problems would be foolhardy especially when theres a good chance they would get promoted year after when all this may of calmed down, dont forget we dont know how this virus is going to pan out, especially with the mink in denmark 

I don't see any problems over and above what's already been dealt with successfully this season? This is all a bit desperate, especially brining mink into it. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

1 minute ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

I don't see any problems over and above what's already been dealt with successfully this season? This is all a bit desperate, especially brining mink into it. 

Successfully??? Finishing the season early? HKR dropping out? Catalans not travelling?? The twp saga??? I'd hate to see a screw up if that's successful 

Just now, Robin Evans said:

Successfully??? Finishing the season early? HKR dropping out? Catalans not travelling?? The twp saga??? I'd hate to see a screw up if that's successful 

Sorry your argument that there can't be another French team because the English teams couldn't finish the season and a Canadian team dropped out doesn't make any sense. Catalans didn't travel because it was their home game, Saints are the ones who refused to travel. 

1 minute ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Sorry your argument that there can't be another French team because the English teams couldn't finish the season and a Canadian team dropped out doesn't make any sense. Catalans didn't travel because it was their home game, Saints are the ones who refused to travel. 

I'm not the one arguing against another French team.

Just your assertion that you don't see any further problems and that this season is dealt with successfully..... 

Just now, Robin Evans said:

I'm not the one arguing against another French team.

Just your assertion that you don't see any further problems and that this season is dealt with successfully..... 

Whoops sorry yes my mistake lost track of who I was talking to.

I meant successfully in terms of Catalans being able to play games in France and finish the season, not in the broad sense. 

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Will he be wearing his repent,the end is nigh sandwich board ?

No...... trust me here...... he won't be wearing anything.....

The sight of the short ovoid ex no9 running round a farmyard without a stitch on is more than most could stomach.... but if fev got the nod....

3 hours ago, gingdong said:

Hello hello were in the middle of a pandemic here and France with no way of knowing how it will turn out, no way can they pick another team in France be madness

Are you married with yourself ?  Some people live outside M62. Did you know it?

3 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

No...... trust me here...... he won't be wearing anything.....

The sight of the short ovoid ex no9 running round a farmyard without a stitch on is more than most could stomach.... but if fev got the nod....

Sounds worth it to me , what are the streaming costs ? 😂

Archived