#HeartlandExpansion

Gav Wilson

Congratulations to the Leigh centurions , will miss my trip there as always a warm welcome , good facilities and a testing match , looking forward to a year in the very competitive championship , Summer bash, a new stadium and last but not least fan's and good mates , up the fantastic kneetsπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

29 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Congratulations to the Leigh centurions , will miss my trip there as always a warm welcome , good facilities and a testing match , looking forward to a year in the very competitive championship , Summer bash, a new stadium and last but not least fan's and good mates , up the fantastic kneetsπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Disappointing,, but life's full of 'em I suppose. Just have to do it the hard way.

Nil desperandum.

56 minutes ago, William Webb Ellis said:

Disappointing,, but life's full of 'em I suppose. Just have to do it the hard way.

Nil desperandum.

Yes, it's disappointing, not just for the Knights but for the whole of rugby league. IMO the panel bottled it on point 4 of the criteria. They took the safe option of choosing a club that is backed by a millionaire. A bad choice regarding geographical expansion.Β 

2 hours ago, DEANO said:

Have no doubt the decision was made the minute Toronto were kicked out. Me thinks it was the correct decision ticking more boxes than anyone elseΒ 

Well, as I said earlier, they certainly had a bigger tick than anyone else in one important box. It's time you won the lottery mate!😁

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Go up next year, extra 3Β months to sort your squad out, get the full funding so your playing on a level playing field, that will do me, up the Knights.

Change Knights for Fax and that's just about spot onβ—πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸΎπŸΎ

Archived