Simon Finnigan to Widnes

Eddie

Reasonably happy with it. Was a good player for us and has experience with Newcastle and Toronto. Would still like to understand the reasons for Sheens leaving all seems a bit weird. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

14 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Reasonably happy with it. Was a good player for us and has experience with Newcastle and Toronto. Would still like to understand the reasons for Sheens leaving all seems a bit weird. 

Probably wanted to go home as he had no games to play in the near future. 

18 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

i have sewios weservations 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Just now, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

yeah it's alright I suppose,3 bedder, decent view and plenty parking, he can't complain.......

Did he go down the underfloor heating route?

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

Seems a strange move to go to a part-time side with financial issues in a Championship 

with full time sides - and leaving a club which has made it public of their intentions to reach the Super League by a certain date.

Maybe he's heard the drawbridge is about to be lifted,anyway.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

9 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Seems a strange move to go to a part-time side with financial issues in a Championship 

with full time sides - and leaving a club which has made it public of their intentions to reach the Super League by a certain date.

Maybe he's heard the drawbridge is about to be lifted,anyway.

Or maybe he wants to manage the team where he lives, who are already in a higher division and have many more fans. 

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Or maybe he wants to manage the team where he lives, who are already in a higher division and have many more fans. 

Some expansionist fanatics don't get that do they ? He's left Newcastle FFS, they are Super Leagues next Super Team and are miles from the M62.

How dare he !😤

Archived