Aces

townie88

15 minutes ago, Callum Linford 98 said:

🤷‍♂️ Who knows. We've only just got mild confirmation we've a sport to go back to in 2021. If they're full time in a part time league as they were going to be could they be dispensated on our Salary Cap?

Only time will tell marra

Think we need some weight up front , But they would have to be fast and mobile  forwards. these new rules have changed the way the game is played now, But I'm sure Chris as it all sorted .Just hope there is going to be some rugby to watch .                   With Ottawa dropping out of league 1 ,Toronto not in the Super league ,  The RFL are wanting a Championship side to move up a division , will that mean the Championship want a side from league 1 to make up there league , If this happened league 1 would not have many fixtures . I think  the RFL need to look at the structure of the leagues . I would love ,Two leagues with  Automatic promotion and relegation  for Two Teams . Clubs are struggling now with the revenue  they get from match days . So having more home games would be a great  in helping Clubs to survive .  UTT

A team going from championship to SL , will a team from league 1 go into the championship to make up the numbers, if so that would leave L1 with not many fixtures ( low income), would it make sense to combine Champ & L1 into a single division thus improving the standard of L1 teams and they eventually become more competitive, just a thought.

55 minutes ago, silverfox said:

Think we need some weight up front , But they would have to be fast and mobile  forwards. these new rules have changed the way the game is played now, But I'm sure Chris as it all sorted .Just hope there is going to be some rugby to watch .                   With Ottawa dropping out of league 1 ,Toronto not in the Super league ,  The RFL are wanting a Championship side to move up a division , will that mean the Championship want a side from league 1 to make up there league , If this happened league 1 would not have many fixtures . I think  the RFL need to look at the structure of the leagues . I would love ,Two leagues with  Automatic promotion and relegation  for Two Teams . Clubs are struggling now with the revenue  they get from match days . So having more home games would be a great  in helping Clubs to survive .  UTT

Totally agree . Clubs are gonna need a lot of home games ( when we get fans ) and fans are interested in league games , not some Cup just to bulk out fixtures . They’ve got to look at the structure as our league was barely viable as it was 

Archived