Elite 1 Update

audois

No game on via occitane this weekend, the broadcast canceled by the French fédération apparently. No idea why. 

Lezignan v palau Saturday at 3pm french time on the clubs Facebook.

Limoux v carcassonne sunday on limoux you tube 

Avignon v catalans shown on either you tube or the Facebook 

I've not seen anything for the other games yet. 

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, barnyia said:

No game on via occitane this weekend, the broadcast canceled by the French fédération apparently. No idea why. 

Toulouse reserve vs Albi 

4 hours ago, barnyia said:

Lezignan v PDV will be an interesting game!

Interesting that St Esteve are going without 5 players who were outstanding last week in Saturdays game at Avignon viz Franco, Belmas, Romano, Salabio and Ribas.New set-up looking for different things maybe - not necessarily siverware. All 24 players having a look in.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

2 hours ago, audois said:

Interesting that St Esteve are going without 5 players who were outstanding last week in Saturdays game at Avignon viz Franco, Belmas, Romano, Salabio and Ribas.New set-up looking for different things maybe - not necessarily siverware. All 24 players having a look in.

What’s the deal with Franco. Is he considered too lightweight for super league?

7 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Lezignan v PDV will be an interesting game!

How so?  Isn't just (just about) the strongest team vs the weakest?  And Palau have not played since before the Christmas break and might be missing a few players too (did Hakim Miloudi get suspended in the end? anyone?).

12 hours ago, barnyia said:

Any update on this sudden cancellation of ViaOccitane coverage? Hopefully nothing sinister. 

I've no idea, hopefully it's just for this weekend. Or he.'s found something better. I heard the fédération paid for it so maybe they don't want to pay any more since the change of president. Talk of the french fédération changing the french coach cologni for some reason, with fraysinous taking his place. Hope it's not politics again as dumas is over the international side of the new set up. 

15 hours ago, barnyia said:

I've no idea, hopefully it's just for this weekend. Or he.'s found something better. I heard the fédération paid for it so maybe they don't want to pay any more since the change of president. Talk of the french fédération changing the french coach cologni for some reason, with fraysinous taking his place. Hope it's not politics again as dumas is over the international side of the new set up. 

It's not exactly that. The previous federation did not budget the amount planned and there are only about 5 matches to be broadcast. Unless the new federation adds money to this budget.

www.fcl13.fr FCL XIII - Lezignan Corbieres Rugby League

1 hour ago, fcl said:

It's not exactly that. The previous federation did not budget the amount planned and there are only about 5 matches to be broadcast. Unless the new federation adds money to this budget.

Thats what I thought its a ###### when one has to pay the production costs to be on TV (This is normal in France) I have only ever known 3 stations to cover costs Eurosport/Pathe Sport/Bein Sports certainly Sports + used to charge ALL the production costs which was around Euros 30000 a match however I would imagine having seen the coverage the costs would now be very low.

Best way forward is to establish a really red hot You Tube channel with 1/2 matches a week.

Paul

Archived