Mark and the Bulls

silcoates

I haven't seen league express today but apparently Mark is wanting the Bulls to apply for SL                                                                                                                                                                              Why on earth should   

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I don't care.

We aren't interested in SL so let the rest of them fight it out amongst themselves.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I'd heard he's offered Dewsbury to swap places with Rochdale in Championship one so they can apply for SL, being the bigger club and all...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

32 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I'd heard he's offered Dewsbury to swap places with Rochdale in Championship one so they can apply for SL, being the bigger club and all...

Correct me if I’m wrong but haven’t two players left you to go back to Rochdale because they are showing more ambition and they think Rochdale are the bigger club😉

12 hours ago, RogerT said:

Wrong again Graham, due to no fault of their own, surplus to requirement.

Yet can't afford to start pre-season training.

Why is this?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

23 minutes ago, Ainley Top said:

Bullies....Super League application. Erm, isn't one of the main criteria having a ground? 🤔🤣

Presently they have a ground called Ram Stadium. It might not be big enough to accommodate some super League games but it's far better than what they've been used to😃.To get Odsal up to scratch will take some doing.

1 hour ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Presently they have a ground called Ram Stadium. It might not be big enough to accommodate some super League games but it's far better than what they've been used to😃.To get Odsal up to scratch will take some doing.

That's Dewsbury's ground though isn't it, unless of course we're talking about Dewsbully Bums. 🤔

1 hour ago, J Phil Loxton said:

They were only given permission to play there for the 2020 season. 

Isn't it MS ground? I mean if he could get his team (the Bulls) into SL I'm sure Dewsbury could be accommodated on the 3G pitch 😘

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

19 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Personally, I don't care.

We aren't interested in SL so let the rest of them fight it out amongst themselves.

As thing stand the likes of Dews.and Batley and the rest are heading for oblivion.I can see Bradford being promoted which would be a joke.How on earth are they going to decide? You can watch Bradford in Sl with Mark you can care then.That's when i will not care because i will have finished with RL for good.

2 hours ago, silcoates said:

As thing stand the likes of Dews.and Batley and the rest are heading for oblivion.I can see Bradford being promoted which would be a joke.How on earth are they going to decide? You can watch Bradford in Sl with Mark you can care then.That's when i will not care because i will have finished with RL for good.

Why would I watch Bradford?

9 hours ago, Ainley Top said:

Bullies....Super League application. Erm, isn't one of the main criteria having a ground? 🤔🤣

It never bothered Wakefield or Castleford, so it would be a bit harsh to suddenly apply the rule to the Bulls. 🤣

I would love to know how any of the clubs in the running will be able to "produce material incremental revenue in the short or medium term" as cited as one of the reasons Toronto were rejected. 

I reckon all of the interested parties will struggle to prove they can do that.

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Why would I watch Bradford?

Same strip, same ground, same chairman.... need I go on?

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Wrong again PM. Dewsbury and Bradford do not have the same strip; we have three colours, they have four; we have a ground, they don’t and we have a Chairman/Owner and they only have someone steering their ship. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

On 10/11/2020 at 13:14, Ainley Top said:

That's Dewsbury's ground though isn't it, unless of course we're talking about Dewsbully Bums. 🤔

Cant laugh at this to be honest.....RL in turmoil, many clubs surely struggling financially....MS at the helm of both clubs...we may well end up up with a Dewsbully Bums..

On 10/11/2020 at 21:25, Piggy's mate said:

No, but you always do.

Archived