Watson Leaves Salford (Merged threads)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Its a full budget and with Aiden Sezer has arguably the best half in the league

True, but what sort of crowds would a really successful Huddersfield team get, 7,000? If he wants a new job I’m sure Hull would be interested in him and if he got them going they’d be massive. 

Just now, Eddie said:

True, but what sort of crowds would a really successful Huddersfield team get, 7,000? If he wants a new job I’m sure Hull would be interested in him and if he got them going they’d be massive. 

I don't disagree but Huddersfield is like a better Salford in terms of better budget but the same low amount of pressure.

5 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Gutted. But thanks for the memories. And why Huddersfield???

Moneybags at the top and a nice stadium.  The ideal prerequisites of a Super League club.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

4 minutes ago, M j M said:

Is this Huddersfield thing right? Doesn't make any sense when he could have the pick of the Saints, Wigan or Warrington jobs next time they come up (and one will within the year).

Reports say he’s left after being approached by another SL club. The obvious ones being Hull and Huddersfield, he knocked Hull back earlier so that leaves Hudds or another club who have a coach atm

Archived