Watson Leaves Salford (Merged threads)

1 hour ago, DG70 said:

Livett looks a shrewd signing for Salford, think they will bring in another forward and they should be set for next season and looking good.

Seen enough of Livett to know there’s a lot of potential in him; hopefully Marshall et al can bring it out of him. 

What’s Salford’s 17 looking like at that moment then? 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, GeordieSaint said:

Seen enough of Livett to know there’s a lot of potential in him; hopefully Marshall et al can bring it out of him. 

What’s Salford’s 17 looking like at that moment then? 

Escare, Burgess, Watkins, Sarginson, Inu, Lolohea, brown, Mossop, Ackers, Yates, Livett, Ikahifo, Mccarthy, Pauli, Greenwood, Burke, Costello

10 minutes ago, DG70 said:

Escare, Burgess, Watkins, Sarginson, Inu, Lolohea, brown, Mossop, Ackers, Yates, Livett, Ikahifo, Mccarthy, Pauli, Greenwood, Burke, Costello

If Brown can crank out one more top flight year, and Lolohea can limit the brainfarts, that lineup won't embarrass itself. 

• 1 month later...

It hasn’t stopped me getting my new season ticket - or should that be my bit of plastic? As I have now just reached the grand young age of 60 can a tech savvy Ram tell me how it will work? Very unsatisfying than ripping out a ticket stub....Will they have card readers on the ST turnstile? 

Archived