Fri 13 Nov: SL: Catalans Dragons v Leeds Rhinos KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/11/20 at 20:15

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Hvy wg said:

What is the reasoning behind playing at Warrington? 

It's 4th against 5th but played at 5ths place. It doesn't make sense. 

It's actually 4th v 5th played at 3rd, no, I don't understand either.

Don't know if this will help...

https://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php?/topic/356498-any-reason-why/&tab=comments#comment-4479094

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

It's the guy who tried to negotiate the TV Conte with bein sports fault, équipe 21 doesn't seem interested and was just filling time during lockdown it looks like, they should give it to via occitanie, at least they have an interest in league 

1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

£400,000 I believe 

You believe.     

Catalans I believe get a share of SKY money because they are in Superleague.  But for some reason its up to superleague to work out an exclusive home  tv contract for Catalans as well??

22 minutes ago, newbe said:

It is a disgrace, that the game is not shown on French tv especially in the heart lands of French league, could you imagine if it was reversed and only the French could watch it. 

We all know what the prejudices are in France when it comes to League.

4 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

You believe.     

Catalans I believe get a share of SKY money because they are in Superleague.  But for some reason its up to superleague to work out an exclusive home  tv contract for Catalans as well??

Of course it is down to Super League to get Super League on tv in France, just as it is down to Super League to get Super League on tv in the UK. 

7 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Of course it is down to Super League to get Super League on tv in France, just as it is down to Super League to get Super League on tv in the UK. 

SKY can only view or produce Catalans home games subject to a French Broadcaster.  Its Catalans responsibility. 

As I read it SKY and Equippe and Catalans agreed to 4 games after Covid.  Not sure how many they actually transmitted.  Obviously Saints didnt go. 

I dont know the detail, but may be virus issues meant their semi is in UK.

The catalans paid équipe tv  via a crowd funding donation for the last game shown and it was like watching the Facebook live offerings from the elite clubs, since then there's been no real news from l'équipe, the saints game was supposed to be shown but it didn't go ahead 

Archived