Fri 13 Nov: SL: Catalans Dragons v Leeds Rhinos KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/11/20 at 20:15

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wallop! That's a Big Sam grand Slam on Oledski.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

Major issues, lol.

Please elaborate

You like the non-word "woke".

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nice move from Leeds - Sutcliffe in. Was that his first touch?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Really enjoying this game.

The last 24 hours in Super League has been great, a real step up.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Hughsehhh said:

I think you've confused me with someone else 

Maybe, but every Folau success is heralded by someone trying to own it for the gammon.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fast and furious first half. I wouldn't call it for les Cats just yet. They always have brainfart capacity.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Maloney should have dropped on a loose ball, not kicking it.  Cats have given away a few easy penalties after chasing kicks too.

The percentage play was to drop on the ball. The match style play was to try and kick it over Myler and then pick it up and score - it’s been that type of match

9 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Dragons pack is bossing it and Maloney and Samkins are running the show off the back of it

Maloney has been poor for me,looks weak defensively and his wild fly kick led to Leeds try,totally overshadowed by Tomkins.

Just now, LeeF said:

The percentage play was to drop on the ball. The match style play was to try and kick it over Myler and then pick it up and score - it’s been that type of match

Yes. Enjoyable. More frantic than intense.  Leeds are showing that they can move the ball wide, so still dangerous. 2 injuries to forwards may give Cats a chance to slow them down.

This is what will be interesting in 2nd half.  Can they defend their lead. Can they keep their energy?

Oledzki has failed his HIA, so that's two of Leeds' big guys out for the evening.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

16 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

Sounds like you're the one with major issues, as you put it. Just let it go, don't work yourself up

Guy who brings up a subject out of the blue tells people to 'just let it go' 12 minutes later.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

7 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Oledzki has failed his HIA, so that's two of Leeds' big guys out for the evening.

And next week as well, if...

Edit...  needless drop ball gives Leeds a try.  So the "if" is still on.

Doubt now to seep into Cats?

Archived