2021 Kits

Zero tackle as always with a thread for 2021 kits.

I like the  new Canberra one.  Back to being sponsored by Canberra Milk.

I ll say nothing about Huawei dont want this being moved to the political forum 😀

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

EmArkXiVoAAOuF0?format=jpg&name=large

Home.................................................Heritage...............................................Away

I don't like big logos plastered like that central one Irish Saint. Just turns the shirt into an advertising hoarding, as such it works well.

I prefer the outer two shirts which at least look like markings on a cow.

So...Canberra have completely changed the look of their jerseys for 2021, with the same theme across both their home and away jerseys.

Interesting point:

The images show the supplier as ISC. Surely they've quit the scene?

EmAsCaxVgAAeG8E?format=png&name=large
2021 Home Jersey. N Qld Cowboys

They've changed suppliers from ISC to Dynasty - and their designs have changed with it.

The home strip goes from a predominantly white design with a dark blue top third, to a completely dark blue strip with white lines through the centre.

The away strip now looks similar to their 2020 home strip to my eyes ...with maybe some minor differences?

homeaway-840x560-web-story.jpg?center=0.

Sp

2 hours ago, Graham said:

You know it’s the price that gets me.

$170 AUD for the adult shirt.

That’s nearly £94. 😲

If my club here charged that they’d be lucky to sell a dozen. The price for the 2021 adult shirt here is £45.

Speaking of your club Graham they appear to following Cronulla for their away shirt next season from what I saw on the main forum

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

21 hours ago, Graham said:

Like that Dogs away jersey. (Would look good in navy and white!)

They also have a proper V tho the main reason Saints ones are  not on the to get list is the main sponsor adorning the front.

3 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

They also have a proper V tho the main reason Saints ones are  not on the to get list is the main sponsor adorning the front.

TpzLXpw.jpg

Yes so very similar! I see what you mean about the main sponsor... I have taken that into account for you in the photo above!

Or in Fev colours(ish):

NkZReYe.jpg
I think you’ll agree it looks good in navy and white, and to my eyes, even better!😀

I have seen photographs of the new West Tigers jersey on League Unlimited were the magpie on the sleeve looks bigger than the tiger on the badge.

Farmduck will be pleased 😀

• 1 month later...

Remis Smith in Melbourne’s 2021 home jersey:

SS5tRt4.jpg

Just images of the home jersey for 2021 from the Premiers so far. They appear to have gone for a more simplified design while sticking to their traditional colours. Like a fair number of other clubs they have had to change suppliers from ISC who have left the NRL. The club has chosen to go with suppliers Castore in 2021.

Archived