d. Facilities and ability to host live TV Broadcast and key partners

e. Finance and Sustainability

f. Ownership, Management and Governance

http://www.superleague.co.uk/uploads/docs/2021_SuperLeague_Application.pdf

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

The decision is being made after the lifting of lockdown. And if the government sees possibilities of a return to easing travel because of the vaccine etc then the chosen one will be Toulouse. It's Elstones wish to have a second French team. So the upshot is dependent on the virus in my opinion.

No problem with Toulouse or London.I think a second French team would be beneficial to the game in France.London were unlucky to be relegated after winning ten of their matches in S.L.Fev also should be contenders because of their playing record over the last decade and unlike Fax,Bradford and Leigh heve never had the chance to perform in S.L..

2 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Just been reminded of something I've pointed out myself several times: the Bulls only had permission (from the RFL) to play at Dewsbury for the 2020 season. 

Think they are going back to Odsal, as I believe there will be either be dog racing or some sort of racing there next year.

TBF at Odsal, they could open the corporate and the main stand and probably get away with it our level.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 13:00, Chris Taylor said:

Think they are going back to Odsal, as I believe there will be either be dog racing or some sort of racing there next year.

TBF at Odsal, they could open the corporate and the main stand and probably get away with it our level.

Rest of the ground as landfill

1 hour ago, saddleworth said:

Rest of the ground as landfill

They'll struggle to even do that given the housing that's been built nearby recently. That housing might also have an impact on whether stock cars are allowed back - there are reports that the residents are already organising their objections.

Just now, Chris Taylor said:

Yes I know who the share holders of BBBBB Ltd are...... but Nigel Wood is not the majority share holder by a long way: he holds 125 shares which is fewer than both Graham Swain (150) and Mark Sawyer (249). The question should really be why the temporary, emergency appointment of MS as CEO at the Bulls (whilst remaining Chairman at another Championship club) has now gone on for over 8 months?

On 15/11/2020 at 21:50, haskey said:

Just read on Total RL that Bradford may be front runners for UP. How does this work with no ground ??

The main question is how does it work when its an independant panel and Bradford may have not handed in their application at that point. Its lazy journalism to try and sell papers or get clicks.

2 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

The main question is how does it work when its an independant panel and Bradford may have not handed in their application at that point. Its lazy journalism to try and sell papers or get clicks.

Oxy i am not running a temperature but i would rather Fax get into S.L. than Bradford.

On 13/11/2020 at 20:53, J Phil Loxton said:

The decision is being made after the lifting of lockdown. And if the government sees possibilities of a return to easing travel because of the vaccine etc then the chosen one will be Toulouse. It's Elstones wish to have a second French team. So the upshot is dependent on the virus in my opinion.

Reading the various articles featuring Elstone in LE (he has been so quiet for so long then is all over the place - funny that) I interpret his comments as being distinctly against Toulouse and also damning Catalans with false praise. Very manipulative, in fact.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 14/11/2020 at 13:00, Chris Taylor said:

Stock cars.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

23 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Yes I know who the share holders of BBBBB Ltd are...... but Nigel Wood is not the majority share holder by a long way: he holds 125 shares which is fewer than both Graham Swain (150) and Mark Sawyer (249). The question should really be why the temporary, emergency appointment of MS as CEO at the Bulls (whilst remaining Chairman at another Championship club) has now gone on for over 8 months?

Nigel Wood leaves the RLIF next month. Go figure!

9 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Reading the various articles featuring Elstone in LE (he has been so quiet for so long then is all over the place - funny that) I interpret his comments as being distinctly against Toulouse and also damning Catalans with false praise. Very manipulative, in fact.

Yes he has changed his tune. Think the virus may be playing it's part.

Archived