Rfl announce expansion and growth plan

iangidds

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Framing the neolithic.

8 minutes ago, iangidds said:

Double post but that means I've already put more effort into Expansion than the heirarchy.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

27 minutes ago, iangidds said:

16 full stops is utter pie in the sky dreamer nonsense, there should be no more than 12 and preferably 10.

The extra ones make absolutely no commercial or strategic sense.

2 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

We will really see how ambitious the game is in this country when the 12th club is announced for Super League. If it's another M62 corridor club we will continue to be the laughing stock of British sport with our parochial thinking

Not even that, the rest of British sport won’t even know about it. 

1 minute ago, The Future is League said:

If it's another M62 corridor club we will continue to be the laughing stock of British sport with our parochial thinking

FL you have to have a cultural impact for your actions to make you into a laughing stock.

47 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Is this in Braille?

No Morse (Not the detective)

1 minute ago, The Future is League said:

It's not me who's the laughing stock on here. Percentage wise look at the amount of likes i get on here compared to you and there's the answer

I must admit I didn't expect that kind of reply from you. I think you misunderstood my reply to your post. Shame to spoil a right good thread with that kind of stuff, But given that stay well & Safe.

8 minutes ago, Oxford said:

I must admit I didn't expect that kind of reply from you. I think you misunderstood my reply to your post. Shame to spoil a right good thread with that kind of stuff, But given that stay well & Safe.

Possibly i misunderstood your remark about me being a laughing stock, but i considered your remark derogatory to me and was disappointed in it as i though you was better than that.

We move on

44 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

Possibly i misunderstood your remark about me being a laughing stock, but i considered your remark derogatory to me and was disappointed in it as i though you was better than that.

We move on

"we will continue to be the laughing stock of British sport with our parochial thinking " I hope (thought) you meant RL.

But you won't have to reply after this.

2 hours ago, iangidds said:

ian thanks for the right good laugh at a time when I really needed one.

And if you have any more good'uns like this'un please start more threads.

6 hours ago, The Future is League said:

We will really see how ambitious the game is in this country when the 12th club is announced for Super League. If it's another M62 corridor club we will continue to be the laughing stock of British sport with our parochial thinking

The more I think about it the more I think they are going to go for Bradford because they want to replace TWPs average home attendance, plus incorporate Bradfords travelling support at a time when the clubs need as much money as they can get. Also they would like a big city club back in SL, only from the heartlands this time. Of course Bradfords less than stellar financial record over the years will be conveniently airbrushed out of the records, and a return to Odsal will of course project a vibrant comp for those TV viewers that remain☹️

Archived