Salford’s new badge

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, meast said:

On the rebranding thing, and a couple have mentioned Huddersfield, so here is the rebranded mascot BIG G.

From this..

_38919495_huddersfield_bigg.jpg.2766369caa478847b575186740f72288.jpg

To this

_46286557_giants282.jpg.6e69306af478f2e9ad22080192c9b544.jpg

https://images.app.goo.gl/wRSoCFXGKjchS3yj8

Did they model the mascots face on the Beast from the Chaser?

I do hope the rugby league journalists ascertain how much money has been spent...wasted,by the Super League clubs on this new Crest malarkey.

It will bring nothing to the sport;or to the clubs.

It will not attract a younger fanbase.

I also hope the journalist check to see if Elstone has shares in these 'Marketing ' companies as he certainly gets involved in some controversy.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-pledge-new-club-4025393

I wonder what great news and publicity the ever so important brand leaders for our sport have in store for us in the week ahead...

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

Mr Angry of TGG rampant and rides again.

The world must be a very dreary place when there's nothing to moan about.

Apart from their passion for RL what do moaners ever bring to the sport of RL? Maybe it should be a thread!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

22 hours ago, Oxford said:

Mr Angry of TGG rampant and rides again.

The world must be a very dreary place when there's nothing to moan about.

Apart from their passion for RL what do moaners ever bring to the sport of RL? Maybe it should be a thread!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

21 hours ago, John Boriston said:

I just see Jack Nicholson looking through a broken door in a large hotel when I look at the new Salford logo, but I do see things strangely I know, for instance the Batman logo:   image.png.cb9d25277d4019524cfbafb1ce1bc72e.png  I just see a pair of tonsils and four teeth.

When you hit rock bottom, call me, I know a good therapist. 

On 14/11/2020 at 09:55, Angelic Cynic said:

I do hope the rugby league journalists ascertain how much money has been spent...wasted,by the Super League clubs on this new Crest malarkey.

It will bring nothing to the sport;or to the clubs.

It will not attract a younger fanbase.

I also hope the journalist check to see if Elstone has shares in these 'Marketing ' companies as he certainly gets involved in some controversy.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-pledge-new-club-4025393

I wonder what great news and publicity the ever so important brand leaders for our sport have in store for us in the week ahead...

You are being the bar room boor.

Archived