Hi all. Not sure if this is the norm but I Thought I’d introduce myself to the forum lol. Fan of RL for nearly 30 years and longtime lurker of the forum.

very interesting time to join in terms of lots of topics to discuss especially the current state of our game both here and overseas.

hope I haven’t bored you all with my opening post. lol!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gooleboy said:

Welcome, who is your team, apart from Sunderland?

Hello marra, don’t really have a team to be honest. I was born in whitehaven and used to follow them as a kid but I generally just want to see all teams to do well both on and off the pitch. Have a soft spot for St. Helens too.

30 minutes ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

Hi all. Not sure if this is the norm but I Thought I’d introduce myself to the forum lol. Fan of RL for nearly 30 years and longtime lurker of the forum.

very interesting time to join in terms of lots of topics to discuss especially the current state of our game both here and overseas.

The more Cumbrians the better, enjoy yourself

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

6 minutes ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

Haha!! You frae god’s country?

Afraid not, just a jealous bystander but I know a good thing when I see one!

And if for no other reason thanks for Paul Charlton!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

You can never have too many Cumbrians. Aside from the agony of the Fred, there is nowhere I would rather spend my days. There is nothing as reassuring when reading about potential new signings than to read “Cumbrian forward”. Great to have you with us. 

1 hour ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

Welcome!!!! 

Archived