Squad News - Bulldog inbound - Tom Gilmore

Batley Bob

If it's Tom Gilmore from the Vikings that'll do nicely. Halves have some punch again

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Haven't read researched any more since Kev's update, don't want to spoil the surprise (or, knowing me as well as you ALL do, hide my disappointment!! There, covered both sides of the coin!!).

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

If you want my honest thoughts I will give them, but if you want me to make something up just let me know.

You can be as honest as you want, just do it in a classy way. 

And... If assuming we are all talking about the same guy, start off by saying how many games he played for you before moving on. 

Nothing of real note for this one. I remember 1 game thinking that I expected more and then another game he got injured. If he played more than 2 games I don't remember them. I think he had injury problems in the build up to the season and was coming in to a team that needed a refresh long before that so it was always going to be difficult for him to make a mark straight away. He comes to you with potential that is yet unfilled so maybe he can get a run of games under his belt for you and do well.

In other good news for Batley, Dan Fleming signed for Bradford. 

Good signing this. Move the team around the park, confident, skill set, proper half back. that'll do for me. Him n Ben White , cant wait.

Welcome aboard Tom. 

Well done to all concerned.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

You have needed an organiser and I reckon that he will fit the bill. An encouraging signing for you lot (even Phildog).

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

35 minutes ago, colinb said:

Good signing this. Move the team around the park, confident, skill set, proper half back. that'll do for me. Him n Ben White , cant wait.

Welcome aboard Tom. 

Well done to all concerned.

Don’t write off young Sanderson yet he’ll add a lot including adding the fours into sixes 

for once we have depth in the position with our signings hopefully a prop to follow 

46 minutes ago, distantdog said:

I wasn't joking!! The process worked and I am delighted. Well done to all concerned.

lol. Just need our new players mug shots putting up on   team area of main club site, and those whos left  sorting out and jobs a good-un.:kolobok_biggrin:

9 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Size. His team mates at his amatuer club were as surprised as anyone when he signed pro.

Granted you don't get many 6' 7"  21 stone scrum halves these days,but given time I think he'll fit in well at the Mount.

we'll see.

😶

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Archived