Thu 19 Nov: SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/11/20 at 20:15

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MZH said:

Griffin should have just kept his emotions in check there, but that's a shocking call to give Wigan the penalty. Its semi final rugby fss.

If you're going to do that sort of thing, don't make such a show of it. Matthew Ridge was a past master at that sort of thing, but he kept it subtle, so the referee would only see the reaction.

Nice pass from Gildart for the first try.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

That is so harsh in a semi final . I’ve seen that a lot and the ref just has a word

What's it being a semi final got to do with anything? 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

4 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Wow, how often is that penalised ?

It has been clamped down on since the middle of last year after which it virtually disappeared from the game. Griffin was an idiot and the referee was spot on

Harry Smith over. VR says... THE GIANT BIPEDAL LIZARD PEOPLE FROM THE DW STADIUM HAVE FIXED THE MATCH!!!!!!!!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, LeeF said:

It has been clamped down on since the middle of last year after which it virtually disappeared from the game. Griffin was an idiot and the referee was spot on

C'mon Lee don't introduce facts into a good Wigan conspiracy theory

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Harry Smith over. VR says... THE GIANT BIPEDAL LIZARD PEOPLE FROM THE DW STADIUM HAVE FIXED THE MATCH!!!!!!!!

You are Donald Trump and I claim my £5! 😄

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Just now, Griff9of13 said:

You are Donald Trump and I claim my £5! 😄

WE BEAT LEEDS IN THE CUP BY A LOT!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived