Thu 19 Nov: SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/11/20 at 20:15

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Padge said:

September 2019 Partington cautioned by disciplinary over head patting. The previous week Gildart conceded a penalty against Salford for the same offence.

Facts like those are wasted on here tonight mate.

Just now, DavidM said:

Well I’ll be in a minority and accept I was wrong ! I didn’t know that . In that case if that’s known by the teams he was stupid 

Thanks David. You aren’t in the minority but still a welcome change from certain other(s)

Hull giving it and fair enough. Nothing wrong with that.  They are up for it and were getting a couple of brakes.   I did not see Is a give a knock on so must have missed that, but very silly for Hull to give it away.

But quick hands from Wigan for 2 tries. Before that 2 useful kicks.  

1 minute ago, Rupert Prince said:

Hull giving it and fair enough. Nothing wrong with that.  They are up for it and were getting a couple of brakes.   I did not see Is a give a knock on so must have missed that, but very silly for Hull to give it away.

But quick hands from Wigan for 2 tries. Before that 2 useful kicks.  

Isa lost the ball it hit a Hull player and he got it back, the ball doesn't have to hit the ground for a knock on.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

5 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

1. How does a Wigan knock on turn into a Wigan penalty? 2. Is that the first pat on the head penalised this year?

1. Because Griffin is an idiot. 

2. No. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Ratu Naulago. Bit of a defensive liability?

Very good tackler, but he is a bit naiive in his positioning sometimes. Anyway this is his last game of 13 a side so its not really a long term concern.

2 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

That’s a great quote from Lam though. 

“I was a bit angry about that call (on Gildart), they’ve not penalised that all year and they do it in the play-offs?” said Lam.

That was the start of the clampdown last September.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

3 minutes ago, Griff9of13 said:

1. Because Griffin is an idiot. 

2. No. 

Obviously you can remember and remind me of the other player penalised for patting somebody's head this year.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, MZH said:

11 points is nothing, but we have been second best all half. Need a big momentum swing from somewhere and I don't see it.

I don’t think the first half performance was all bad.

But certainly Wigan capitalised on the overcelebrating leading to the penalty and never let up afterwards.

I think the first 15 mins Hull were arguably better.

Just now, Griff9of13 said:

Hardacker in under the posts! 

Kendall nearly beat him to the line.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived