Thu 19 Nov: SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/11/20 at 20:15

17 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

It’s important to get properly warmed up at Futtock’s age. Otherwise he will pull up lame mid Just Browny riposte and miss a few pages. 

Thank you for your support. I will always wear it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

While DimmestStar has mellowed somewhat, they are still a Hull KR fan and their anti Hull FC posts reflect this.

I'll be more than happy to study the wage listings at Wigan, Saints and Hull FC that they appear to have full access to.

Should make interesting reading.

Everyone has the same Salary Cap.  That's why Davis is at Catalan not at Wigan, and Burgess is going (?) o Salford. And Flower is going to (?) Leigh.

21 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

Everyone has the same Salary Cap.  That's why Davis is at Catalan not at Wigan, and Burgess is going (?) o Salford. And Flower is going to (?) Leigh.

Every one has the same cap except some spend on marquee players, no idea how many nowadays. Some teams  (many0 don't spend up to the cap. Who is replacing the above players?

Will Bateman etc be on what  Burgess is on. And no not the big lame one

32 minutes ago, super major said:

Every one has the same cap except some spend on marquee players, no idea how many nowadays. Some teams  (many0 don't spend up to the cap. Who is replacing the above players?

Will Bateman etc be on what  Burgess is on. And no not the big lame one

Bateman will surely be one of their marquee players. 

On 19/11/2020 at 20:19, marklaspalmas said:

Never

There was a push from Partington first anyway.  Shocking ref.  But then those of us who've suffered him in the past already knew that.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Archived