Fri 20 Nov: SL: St Helens v Catalans Dragons KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/11/20 at 20:15

9 hours ago, yipyee said:

Yeah whatever

How many of these supposedly better wingers have won the golden boot??

Err I can answer that..  none

So stop smokin that magic stuff and give your head a wobble...

Its actually annoying this inferiority complex english fans have.

Just because the aussies are big headed doesnt make them better, they wont even come over to play as they are running scared.... bunch of cowards

Behave man 😂 

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah whatever

Just because the aussies are big headed doesnt make them better, they wont even come over to play as they are running scared.... bunch of cowards

Behave man 😂 

Yeah whatever

You stopped taking your angry medicine ??

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Because the RFL sorted it, you ask Saint Toppy, he knows all about their shenanigans.

Unlike Toppy, I'm not a bitter person so really don't mind who wins tonight. I'd just like the best team to win so we hopefully get a really good, competitive Grand Final a week today.

Wait a minute...a week today?!?!...how come Wigan get the extra day off?

Disgraceful.

Because unlike you I believe in rewarding a team for their efforts of the course of the year. Wigan deserve to be in the GF and they've earned the right to the extra day off by finishing top of the league

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

20 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

Because unlike you I believe in rewarding a team for their efforts of the course of the year. Wigan deserve to be in the GF and they've earned the right to the extra day off by finishing top of the league

If you'd like to point me in the direction of any post from me that suggests otherwise then by all means please do so.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6 hours ago, Davo5 said:

If Saints were the most consistent,dominant side in Superleague,how comes they finished second ?

6 hours ago, Oxford said:

yipyee the analogy between ref and player is a poor one at best. The players and coaches angle is always to win. This puts them on the two year olds way of working by testing every rule they can. In other words they bend the rules every single way. Fans find in impossible to see this in their own team and see every wrong doing of the opposition. In other words they live in an imaginary world where evrything's unfair. Just like 4 year olds.

The refs are being bombarded with decision making moments right from kick off at a pace that few of us comprehend and have almost never experienced. The speed at which these decisions have to be made beggars belief, ( And you couldn't keep refering to the video ref as we'd have a game slower than rugby union if we did).

It's also quite possible for the ref to see it one way which is quite correct and for the video ref to be wrong. There have been a few examples recently.

Now, I admit that when I notice who the ref is for games for my side there are some where I utter phrases with No and lots of Anglo-Saxon expletives and the wife just says "Well they'll have to play better then, won't they?" 

saints finished second because their coach chose to play many untested youngsters against Salford for which he should be castigated(Not castrated as some think)

1 hour ago, derk said:

saints finished second because their coach chose to play many untested youngsters against Salford for which he should be castigated(Not castrated as some think)

I'm not sure how I came to be quoted about Saints finishing second, unless as a Salford fan the result was my fault too!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

1 hour ago, derk said:

And they still might have finished second if they had not lost against Warrington in the Cup and then they too would have played reserves against Wigan reserves.   

1 hour ago, derk said:

I think you'll find Saints finished second because Wigan were above them.

Just a helpfull warning and not to do really with the other code.

But 29 cases of covid19 found in the Fiji squad & Scotland v Fiji game cancelled as has their next one.

So let's all keep our fingers crossed for our grand final.

(And best wishes to all our players after the end of the season.  Stay fit for next season)

theres a team waiting in the gf with a 64 year old thomas leului - a former man of steel that blew his career - some youngsters who will never make it and a couple of aussies that can get a gig here- the offiah edwards hanley etc days are gone - GONE - GONE - GONE - GONE- GONE - i tell thee

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Would have loved to see two Hull lads leading out their teams in their home city next Friday but we're down to one now so good luck to Steve Mac however much of a long shot it is.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

4 hours ago, derk said:

Saints finished second 

A) because of your stated point

B) the lad dropped the ball when scoring vs Salford

C) as soon as saints were no longer top the SL voted to not bother playing the remaining games and letting 2 Yorkshire clubs into the play offs.

This last point for me makes the win for Wigan a bit laughable but cant take it away from the lads who won. It's not their fault the system this year is a farce.

It's going to be a Saint's against Wigan GF and I couldn't care less who wins it. My RL season ended on Wednesday not with the shower of s hit that runs the game over here. This month's Fourty-20 sums it up as succinctly as ever.

42 minutes ago, yipyee said:

C) as soon as saints were no longer top the SL voted to not bother playing the remaining games and letting 2 Yorkshire clubs into the play offs.

whwv7RC.jpg The deranged paranoia of this claim is disputed. But not by anyone sensible.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived