Fri 20 Nov: SL: St Helens v Catalans Dragons KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/11/20 at 20:15

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

It's Saints. Normal rules don't apply.

Yes it was a soft penalty.   But Catalans cannot play a clever controlled game.  And Saints look somewhat ordinary to me.

Both sides look off side. Saint will hope that carries on next week because I dont see Catalans avoiding penalties if they carry on like this.  The Saints injuries were not due to fouls though.

1 minute ago, Hela Wigmen said:

They’re not creating much at this stage but I think fatigue could come in to it. 

Saints haven't played for two weeks. Are they not fit?

Plenty teams have won under these circumstances, and many of them were much worse teams than Saints.

I honestly don't think you deserve the sympathy vote here.

If Les Cats keep their discipline, Saints may struggle with bodies 2nd half.

Early try is needed for them though.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

44 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

Saints knock a loose ball that Langi was juggling and supposedly it's a Catalans knock on. Joke 

I've never understood people who watch games and seem to only watch and find fault with the referees.

What pleasure do people actually get out of it?

Do you decide in the morning or just before kick off that you're not going to even try and enjoy the game but just focus on the performance of one person, do you do it for players again or just the referee?

2 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

Saints haven't played for two weeks. Are they not fit?

Plenty teams have won under these circumstances, and many of them were much worse teams than Saints.

I honestly don't think you deserve the sympathy vote here.

Just worried about the length Lees and Amor will have to play and what they offer, which can vary dramatically. If Catalans tidy themselves up, in terms of discipline and errors, with the extra subs, I think they could offer us problems. 

6 minutes ago, Celt said:

Drinkwater is an empty jersey.

He basically negates Catalans 2 man advantage. 

Loose ball on about 35 mins... He just stood and looked at it.

I watched Drinkwater for 2 years in a Leigh jersy, the lad has everything but heart if it is hard or physical he is invisible no where to be found, if I was McNamara I would tell him in the dressing rooms buck up this half or pack his bags. 

2 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

How many days before you clear a head assessment?

I think the concussion turnaround time is okay for tonight's players to feature in the GF.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

LMS back on the field - HIA passed, despite the earlier report.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived