Fri 20 Nov: SL: St Helens v Catalans Dragons KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/11/20 at 20:15

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Catalans.  Not good enough to complete the way they think they can. Now they are just slow and off course a playet short.  20 mins for a player short.

Tomkins should have been playing in the middle from say 20 minutes in.  No organisation Catalans.

Just now, barnyia said:

Watching Lucas Albert pack his bags? 

Hes equally bad. Less expensive though. Given plenty of chances, cares more about hunting than rugby. First opportunity he gets he's back to his hometown living with mommy please stop it. No ambition that lad. 

14 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

How can anyone watch that replay and say it was contact with the head? Time to watch have I got news for you and look forward to Wigan hammering this saints team next week.

Roby is perennially class, however

Hughesehhh must be a Saints fan taking the ###### out of Wiganers. 

1 minute ago, Celt said:

Appreciate your frustration.

You have surely forgotten Drinkwater ? (Maillot vide...)

It would be interesting to see Folau's stats after the game. We certainly have not heard his name, but I have seen him involved in quite a lot of tackles. I think we might be surprised. Certainly in attack though, he has offered very little.

Folau is a door saloon, usually gets back with attack but he's been unable to do one thing right going forward. 

Archived