Fri 20 Nov: SL: St Helens v Catalans Dragons KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/11/20 at 20:15

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How in God's name did LMS pass a HIA test after being unable to walk unaided in the first half.

Player welfare brought into disrepute for me, I'm sorry.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4 minutes ago, Northern Eel said:

LMS makes the greatest comeback since Lazarus...

3 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Be interesting to hear more on how LMS is back on. 

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

LMS back on the field - HIA passed, despite the earlier report.

You know what they say, where there's no sense there's no feeling. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

8 minutes ago, meast said:

I've never understood people who watch games and seem to only watch and find fault with the referee's.

What pleasure do you actually get out of it?

Do you decide in the morning or just before kick off that you're not going to even try and enjoy the game but just focus on the performance of one person, do you do it for players again or just the referee?

Be careful you don't hurt yourself when you climb down from your soapbox

I made a comment live during the game, where a succession of penalties, several 50/50 had gone against Catalan. 

By your own high standards, you haven't made one comment on the game itself, only this to refer to criticism of a referees decision. 

Plus ca change 

1 minute ago, 7723 said:

Should have been disallowed.

Why is that?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived