Micky McIlorum and Joel Tomkins at the RFL Disciplinary.

28 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

A couple of extracts from Tomkins statement:

"I spoke to Richie afterwards. I said, 'You shouldn't be making accusations like that' - clearly he'd felt something, I do understand that - but he said he knew I wouldn't have done it intentionally and didn't think I'd be cited for it. We had a chat, and I left the ground thinking that would be the end of the issue.

So I was absolutely staggered when I was charged on Monday evening after Leeds had informed the RFL that Richie Myler stood by his onfield allegations".

This is ridiculous.  Whether this was an accident or intentional, Myler would have felt the incident and is well within his rights to complain about it.  He should not be telling Myler to not make accusations and he should not be complaining when he has.  Myler is not the one at fault here.

"And even if people want to believe it was intentional, do they think I'd be that stupid to do it so blatantly with 20 cameras pointing at me"?

Yes.

But surely this is all irrelevant anyway . Regardless of what Myler did or said it would have been picked up and taken on by the disciplinary after review , like the Shaun Johnson scenario 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hela Wigmen said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PWilkinsonWIG/status/1329086039986638851

I’m staggered by the sheer stupidity of this ‘statement’. 

"And even if people want to believe it was intentional, do they think I'd be that stupid to do it so blatantly with 20 cameras pointing at me?"

After this statement, then yes,  I do think he would be that stupid...

I’d be pretty miffed by this if I was Catalans. The incident itself was bad enough and he deserves the punishment he’s getting but to release what looks like a statement that the club knew nothing about, drafted on the Notes section to an iPhone, is too far, especially when you actually read it and realise how terrible the statement is. 

1 hour ago, LeeF said:

The Disciplinary minutes are on the RFL site for both incidents. Open the “view details” tab

The Tomkins one is very strongly worded by the Panel and leaves you in doubt as to what happened and their view on Tomkins’ actions. If Tomkins is embarrassed as he claims then their is only one person to blame and there is zero mitigation

"Mr tomkins account is that nothing of the sort happened and there was no contact anywhere near his bottom. He was of the opinion that Mr Myler was lying or Mr Myler is mistaken." 

They then appear to have tried to claim that Myler was concussed leading to his mistakenly thinking it had happened!

39 minutes ago, M j M said:

"Mr tomkins account is that nothing of the sort happened and there was no contact anywhere near his bottom. He was of the opinion that Mr Myler was lying or Mr Myler is mistaken." 

They then appear to have tried to claim that Myler was concussed leading to his mistakenly thinking it had happened!

Let’s hope he doesn’t use the same methodology when wooing young ladies back his place 

3 hours ago, LeeF said:

The Disciplinary minutes are on the RFL site for both incidents. Open the “view details” tab

The Tomkins one is very strongly worded by the Panel and leaves you in no doubt as to what happened and their view on Tomkins’ actions. If Tomkins is embarrassed as he claims then their is only one person to blame and there is zero mitigation

Thats actually shocking what he's tried to do to defend this.

Its clear as day 

12 hours ago, M j M said:

thats amazing when sky quite nicely showed his hand move from his back to his backside and a little finger waggle.. amazing how he can claim otherwise when the tv is quite clear.

Archived