Fri 27 Nov: SL Grand Final: Wigan Warriors v St Helens KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors by 13 points or more
    • Wigan Warriors by 7 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/11/20 at 20:30

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 7723 said:

Silly decision to go for the penalty goal from Wigan. Should have kicked to touch and played for the drop goal.

Agreed, but like all those decisions, if it comes off a stroke of genius. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Just now, DoubleD said:

Bentley was the immense, best player on the pitch. Come on leaps and bounds this season

This... utterly fantastic performance.

Absolutely over the moon! I thought we’d win... but in an incredible close game. Two fantastic sides. Two fantastic defensive performances. Breathtaking finish. Unbelievable finish. 

Immense game. Immense sport. Very proud Saints fan tonight.

Adrian Lam is totally gutted.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

We have had two world class finals. Maybe we should stop criticising our comp and bigging up other sports and the NRL and celebrating what we have and fill the grounds. 

Well put, we have an amazing sport that we seem to spend as much time bagging as praising. That's as incredible a game as you will ever seen in any sport tonight.

If anyone said to me prior to the restart of SL that a grand final played in an empty stadium could bring so much commitment and drama I would have said your mad.

To ALL the players officials and everyone involved all I can say is WELL DONE THAT WAS SPORT AT ITS HIGHEST AND MOST PASSIONATE 🙂

Paul

4 minutes ago, Dave T said:

We have had two world class finals. Maybe we should stop criticising our comp and bigging up other sports and the NRL and celebrating what we have and fill the grounds. 

This 100% the sport has done itself proud throughout this season IMO and some supporters have done nothing but moan.

This was an outstanding game and a game some fans  said didn’t mean anything and its all been a farce!

Is Coote p!$$£d already.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Watched the drop goal again and I can’t believe how slow French was. Completely oblivious to any attacking players. Hopefully that spells the end for Lam as well. He just doesn’t know how to win big matches.

Hang on a sec, hear me out.

Was it actually a drop goal anyway? I think it bounces and then goes over the crossbar before Welsby puts it down.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Congratulations to Hull for putting on such a great show.

Archived