Any fans of

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a (an ex-) fan of Cardiff Blue Dragons, Bridgend Blue Dragons, South Wales RL club, Celtic Crusaders (Bridgend), South Wales Scorpions and West Wales Raiders. Finally, the good people of Wales are building the game from the ground up.

2 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

I'm a (an ex-) fan of Cardiff Blue Dragons, Bridgend Blue Dragons, South Wales RL club, Celtic Crusaders (Bridgend), South Wales Scorpions and West Wales Raiders. Finally, the good people of Wales are building the game from the ground up.

This is possibly the most profound observation on the subject of UK RL development in the history of making observations on the subject of UK RL development.

13 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

South Wales played at the Cardiff arms park didn’t they?

3 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

There’s fans of Toronto Wolfpack on here. 

Yes, i saw one, over by there, by the ouse, next to the orse, down by the tump, just over the 'ill.

Oh, 'e's gone now.

3 minutes ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

South Wales played at the Cardiff arms park didn’t they?

yes they did, but i can't remember how many games.

The finished, i'm sure at Aberavon. 

3 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Is that the river Ouse ?

no my friend (butty in Wenglish) its the coal 'ouse. 

Regularly went to watch Runcorn Highfield at Canal Street. Also watched them at Hoghton Road, St Helens Fc and Prescot Cables FC. Needless to say they didn't win many. When John Cogger turned up the team improved, but when he left for Oldham it all went to pot! 

2 minutes ago, doc said:

Regularly went to watch Runcorn Highfield at Canal Street. Also watched them at Hoghton Road, St Helens Fc and Prescot Cables FC. Needless to say they didn't win many. When John Cogger turned up the team improved, but when he left for Oldham it all went to pot! 

Weren’t they also known as the prescot panthers?

2 minutes ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

RL seemed more progressive back in the 80’s&90’s regrading expansion inside and outside of the heartlands.

really miss the border raiders if I’m honest.

Carlisle had a really good side , went to some right royal battles at DP and Gillford Park 

13 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Yep and there are fans of clubs which made Toronto a defunct club on here too 😕

I had a season ticket in Gateshead's only season.

I'm sure I went to Gateshead more than once.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

Archived