Zak Hardaker to make most of Grand Final return

1 hour ago, GUBRATS said:

Hopefully he can get to the end of his career without messing up again , and hopefully with more than a pair of boots and a few medals 

WIgan have done a good repair job on his playing career, the problem is when his playing days end, is there something there for him. Doesn't strike me as coaching material and I doubt he has been smart enough to learn an outside of the game skill set.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

27 minutes ago, Padge said:

WIgan have done a good repair job on his playing career, the problem is when his playing days end, is there something there for him. Doesn't strike me as coaching material and I doubt he has been smart enough to learn an outside of the game skill set.

My point exactly padge , he is a ###### , but he has just about enough time left to set himself up , hopefully he listenes to the right people 

4 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

My point exactly padge , he is a ###### , but he has just about enough time left to set himself up , hopefully he listenes to the right people 

He could use his experience of poor life decisions to go into some form of social service work. A lot of the best social workers are ones with real life bad experiences of how you can screw up if you go down the wrong track, and then how there is a way out.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Chris Taylor said:

One of the most talented players I've seen come through the system at Fev. Saw him score 10 tries in 2 games in the reserves, then a hattrick on his first team debut. 

I hope he can put his critics wrong and be a winner this weekend.

Nobody is saying he isn't a bloody good RL player , he is , but he's a ###### as well , hopefully he's started to grow up , for his sake , for his future 

15 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Nobody is saying he isn't a bloody good RL player , he is , but he's a ###### as well , hopefully he's started to grow up , for his sake , for his future 

I don't disagree with that. 

I would hate to see him as one of those players that we talk about in the future who had all the talent in the world and fall short.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

2 hours ago, dead man inc said:

Glad to see any person try to overcome their demons & start to turn things around - i really hope he can learn from his previous mistakes and redeem himself off the field. Do any Cas fans regret the club dropping & dismissing him?

I agree with your sentiments, and hope he is in a better place mentally and emotionally. 

In answer to your question, no I don't.

Archived