Fans back?

1 hour ago, gingerjon said:

The government's tier-checker site has crashed under the weight of people wanting to know but it looks like most of "rugby league country" - except Liverpool - is going to be Tier 3 for now, Liverpool in Tier 2.

York - home of the North Yorkshire Knights - has made it into tier two. Along with Cumbria.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I think for the purposes of this they are considered part of the Liverpool city region, or at least that was the case last time around (and has probably since changed)

Nope they were added to the higher tier last time round after the Liverpool City Region. Only Widnes and St. Helens in it Warrington come under Cheshire. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

Yorkshire apart from North Yorkshire in Tier 3.Think we may as well put a red cross on the front door and stay locked up until May.On the serious side i think this coming season will be ok for crowds in most Championship stadiums .But S.L. clubs may struggle in the first half of the season.

One post removed and a depressed sigh that people think that going on about nazis, fascists and so on is fair game on these rugby forums.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

A no-tolerance reminder here. Feel free to discuss RUGBY LEAGUE impacts, if you want to discuss political or other non-rugby stuff then there are threads on other bits of the forum that may suit your particular needs to rant.

I will just remove posts that go off that track.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

8 hours ago, ckn said:

A no-tolerance reminder here. Feel free to discuss RUGBY LEAGUE impacts, if you want to discuss political or other non-rugby stuff then there are threads on other bits of the forum that may suit your particular needs to rant.

I will just remove posts that go off that track.

If only 🙃

a percentage of capacity makes more sense, havent seen any reasoning why attendancencan only be between 2000 & 4000. a ground with a capacity of 8000 can have 50% capacity, every other seat. a ground with a 60000 capacity (many football grounds do) also have 4000 limit, every 15th seat, where is the logic? 30% would be every 3rd seat which would ensure social distancing. a decent compromise. 

Archived