Billionaire

Imagine.... 

Bill Gates decides he's had enough of fighting climate change and small pox and wants to move to London. He meets Robert Elstone to say

- I'll invest 10 billion dollars in SL over the next 30 years

- Will supply the best marketing team in the world to promote RL

-Unlimited broadcasting budget free to air games with Tess Daly presenting it

-Fund each team to a 10 million pound cap

-  A fully funded hi tech 100,000 RL hub stadium

But Gates adds

"You can have all this but I want London Broncos in SL and I want to start every game at 9 for the next 10 years. Broncos also get a 20 mill cap." 

Serious analysis only please.... this could happen 

2 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Imagine.... 

Bill Gates decides he's had enough of fighting climate change and small pox and wants to move to London. He meets Robert Elstone to say

But Gates adds

"You can have all this but I want London Broncos in SL and I want to start every game at 9 for the next 10 years. Broncos also get a 20 mill cap." 

Why Tess Daly?

2 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Imagine.... 

But Gates adds

There is a good reason Billionaires are so rich....they are very good at managing money and dont tend to flutter it away.

16 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

There is a good reason Billionaires are so rich....they are very good at managing money and dont tend to flutter it away.

Mr Frisky, when you have that amount of money you don't manage it you just spend on anything you feel like from the inerest and dividends. Why would billions need managing?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

17 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

Who is Tyne Daly?

Cagney and Lacy ... wife of Harv . Awful voice . Cagney was quite sexy though . Worked with Izbecki ...I always thought they were saying Miss Becky . Brilliant 80s tv drama 

what was the original question again ?

1 hour ago, Mr Frisky said:

Think he means Tyne Daly....

Maybe he means Daly Cherry-Evans

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

53 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Cagney and Lacy ... wife of Harv . Awful voice . Cagney was quite sexy though . Worked with Izbecki ...I always thought they were saying Miss Becky . Brilliant 80s tv drama 

what was the original question again ?

Who is Wearside Weekly.

1 hour ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

But Gates adds

"You can have all this but get rid of Baz n Tez , they do my head in as I’m trying to enjoy the coverage in my home cinema , get rid of the clown in the silly clothes and ration the number of Wigan games Kendall does, Melinda was saying the other night ‘ Ey Bill , this bloke does loads of Wigan games doesn’t he ‘  

didnt that little gnome faced fella use london broncos as his favourite boy toy for a bit until he got bored with it and started playing with rockets and space ships instead?

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

4 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

didnt that little gnome faced fella use london broncos as his favourite boy toy for a bit until he got bored with it and started playing with rockets and space ships instead?

Kim Jong - Un ?

Imagine.... 

But Gates adds

That's a long way round and an expensive way of wooing Tess Daly, if he thinks she's worth it just offer her a billion and save 9.

Imagine.... 

But Gates adds

The game would finally get its break. 

Archived